"Damn it." She heard Eren yell. "Just try and come closer. Make one move to take him and I'll slit his throat."

"I found you. Eren Yeager right. You don't look a thing like your father." The blonde man said.

"What?" Eren asked in confusion.

"Believe me Eren, I get it. I know how you feel. The both of us were just victims of your father. I'm sorry, but he's brainwashed you."

"What're you talking about?" Eren asked.

"Ugh, you're kidding. He chased me all this way? What a monster. Let's call it a draw Levi, we're in no shape to fight now. Bertholdt, I'm sorry, but this is the end for you. Eren, some day I'll come back and save you from this." The voice said before Kaya felt herself being moved away again.

"Levi's alive?" She smiled. "Of course he's alive, he's way to stubborn to die at the hands of those idiots. Makes me look like a fool." The ghoul brought her hand above the water, seeing the burn marks that littered it. "Pathetic. I told myself I wouldn't let a shitty titan kill me and look at me now! I broke my damn promise! I'm on the verge of death! And my entire race is about to die because of me! Damn it!" Kaya shouted in frustration, beginning the feel the numbness in her legs disappear.

"Are you happy now!?" The ghoul stood on her feet. "The scouts died and for what? Petra, Oluo, Gunther, Eld, they all died for what? To watch me boil to death inside a filthy ass titan? I don't think so." Kaya ranted, cursing herself for being so eager to give up.

"Screw that!" The ghouls eyes changed to their unnatural red irises, illuminating her surroundings and motivating Kaya further. Finally observing that her usual dark hair had been gradually changing to a unique white. After quickly comprehending the change, she unleashed her kagune, preparing to get out of the hell hole she couldn't escape before. "I didn't realise it at first. But I want to live, not just because of the promise I made, but because just like him, I'm a stubborn bastard!"

Kaya unleashed a determined shriek as her kagune collided with the walls of the titans stomach, it pierced it with effortless success. Once one of her spikes made it through, she drove the other two next to it and opened up the small hole created, giving her access to the daylight she'd been deprived of. She tore it open and released herself from capture.

The cart titan let out a grunt in response to the recent pain and looked Kaya dead in the eyes. The ghoul was pissed off, it was obvious by the glare she was giving Pieck in the brief contact. Her ODM gear may have been gone but she still had her kagune and her raw power to back her up in the fight she was about to have.

"A ghoul?" The blonde man said in disbelief. Kaya made a quick note of her surroundings, Hange, Connie and Jean looked surprised by her recent appearance, but we're grateful nonetheless.

"He's got Reiner!" Connie shouted.

Kaya used her kagune to chase the enemy that was now retreating, Connie following close behind with his gear. "Get back here you son of a bitch! You killed them all!" The ghoul screamed as she attacked the carts jaw, forcing it to release Reiner.

The cart managed to catch the armoured in its hand before it turned to face the monster that was about to decimate them all. Luckily, Peick managed to find a weakness just in time. Not wasting a second, the cart turned around and grabbed Connie in its free hand, he didn't even have time to react to his capture.

"Let him go!" Kaya declared, using her kagune to shoot her from a nearby building onto the nose of the cart.

"Throw him." The blonde man with glasses ordered. "We don't have time to waste, either she kills us, or she'll keep us around long enough for Levi to catch up." He analysed.