CHAPTER 6: ONE- TWO- THREE- FREEZE! ( PART 1 )

ATHENA'S POV

" Hey, Inah! Wake up! " I vaguely heard as someone continuously tap my shoulders. I slowly rubbed my eyes to clearly see the face of the evil witch who awakened me in my deep sleep.

Oh it was Hera! It was her again. What could I expect? Not surprised at all. Psh!

" How dare you to make our office a resting place?! " Someone commented on her back. It was En, of course!

That pathetic bitch!!!

Not because he accepts me doesn't mean we're already friends. Over my dead body, that thing would never happen.

" Tell me, did you skip your class and just sleep here half day? " Weasley asked and sat infront of me. Hera sat beside him and En proceeded with his swivel chair. I looked at my wrists watch on my left. It was lunch already. I didn't noticed I slept that long! But that's fine anyways.

Class is boring so I always tend to rest during their lectures. Just by listening to their voice, they make me yawn and feel sleepy.

" Yeah, obviously. " I answered. He smirk but I noticed my roommate glare at me.

" Why? " I questioned her. As if skipping classes is a serious crime?! Duh!

She went next to me in the speed of seconds and flick my forehead.
I am surprised and immediately rubbed the part she flicked with her long fingers. Dang, that was harsh!

" What was that for? " I hissed.

Just wait for my turn Hera. I'm gonna choke you to death.

" No one in this team skip classes. Rule yun ni En. Pasalamat ka nga finger flick lang ginawa ko sayo. " She said just looking so proud on what she did.

" Really? Okay! Then " thank you " Hera! " I said putting an emphasis to express my so-called gratefulness to her. She's really getting on my nerves.

" No need but anyways you're welcome! " I look back to her in disbelief. Oh my!! The audacity of her saying your welcome. Doesn't she know... Ahh!!! Nevermind. I'm sure that without her talent for computers, En would not accept her to be part of this game. She's so dumb!

" What are we gonna do now? Wala pa rin tayong kliyente hanggang ngayon. " Hera voiced out. She rest her head on the table.

" How about my sister? Any update? "
I hopped in. I badly want to know everything. Days by days, I am worried what's happening to her now. What is she doing and where is she?
Is she alright or not? Argh! I think I'm going to lose my mind!!

" Your sister's case can wait. It's still not time for her. " En muttered. I raise my eyebrows and turned my gaze on him. What does he mean by my sister's case can wait?

" Don't tell me you're still not digging up into the ground to know what really happened to her? " He nodded in response. To be honest, that answer made me a little angry.

" Then when will you start investigating- "

" Put out the rubbish! " He said and leaned his body backwards the chair. I was caught off guard and couldn't say anything. He starts to spin and spin around like a giant baby playing around the room. I chuckled.

" W- what did you say? " He stopped for a moment and looked at me. Hera suddenly raised her head and stare at us. I can feel the tension arising between us.

" Oh so you are deaf now? I'm sorry if you didn't hear me. " He smirk and just continue what he was doing. Urgh!

" Excuse me?! I'm not putting out the trash! It's the janitor's job and I'm not a janitor. " He stopped again and leaned closer to me. His jet black eyes twinkled as the lights reflects on it.