CHAPTER 2: A MEDICINE?

ATHENA'S POV

Third floor and second room before reaching the end.

Throughout my break, I decided to follow what Hera said. I doubt her at first but maybe "this" office she mentioned could really help me find my sister more easily. I need to see it for myself so that I will not repent in the end.

" Boo! " Someone startled me from behind. Aish! I held my chest with the sheer force of its beating. I turned around right away to know who has the face and guts to spooked me in the middle of the day were the sun itself is still upright and I'm not even surprised to see Hera laughing to her death.

" Yah! 그만 웃어. 웃기지도 않고 지금 당장 당신을 죽일 수만 있다면 분명히 죽일 것입니다. " ( Yah! Stop laughing. It's not even funny though and if I could just kill you right now, then I definitely will. ) I said in real anger.  Tumigil siya sa pagtawa at lumapit sakin.

" Look Inah I'm sorry okay. Promise it will not happen again. " She sincerely apologize.

" Tsk. " I clicked my tongue. Seriously, I could've died at once if I only had a heart disease. Didn't she know that.
" Your forgiven. " I mumbled.

Her eyes sparkled. For now, I will let it slide just like that but if she tries do it again then my threat will not be a threat anymore.

" Is it the room you're referring to? " I asked changing the subject and pointing at the door with the markings " School's Detective
Bureau ". Few steps right here and we'll get there in an instant.

" Yes. " She said in rejoice. " Im glad you take my advice. Not totally judging you but as what you look you don't seem to be the type of person who will listen to someone's
guidance. "

Did I just hear her say I am stubborn and hard-headed? Well, I am.

Hinawakan niya ang kamay ko at hinila papasok sa loob ng office ng hindi man lang kumakatok.

Four sharp eyes immediately greeted us as we got our feet inside. I swallowed the lump in my throat. One of them looks so familiar but I couldn't tell exactly if the person I met earlier is the same person Im looking at right now. The other one that really caught my attention because of his dark-black eyes were comfortably sitting on the swivel chair while swinging back and forth casually observing me from head to toe.

" 她是雅典娜吗?
您在短信中谈论的那个?" ( Is she Athena? The one you talk about in your text message? ) Tingin kong tanong niya sabay tingin sa babaeng kasama ko.

My forehead frowned uncertainty. What the hell is he saying? I gently nudge Hera using my elbow and gave her the look " what did he say? " but instead of answering me, she pulled me closer and let me sit on the chair infront of them dahil umupo siya sa tabi ng lalaking nakabungguan ko kanina.

" Yeah! She's the sister of Alina Kim. " Hera answered.

" Eh?! " I reacted and the three of them turned their gaze at me looking so confused in my response.

Really? She can understand Mandarin but couldn't understand my Korean? How?!

" Anything wrong? " This time, the person I bumped into earlier this morning and were sitting just right next to my roommate asked. I shook my head.

" Maybe right now you feel a little bit uncomfortable and uneasy, let me first introduced them to you. " Hera stated as she stand in the middle. I feel so relieved.

Delighted that she sense it.

Itinuro niya ang lalaki sa tabi niya.

" This man named Weasley Montefalco. Third year high school like us but in a different section. " She begin. I took a glance of him and try to force a smile to not be rude. He smiled back and seems like the dark aura that once surrounded him before time vanishes in just a snap. Wow!