CHAPTER 1: INCEPTION OF DAWN

ATHENA'S POV             

Ravenwood Academy! A school that is full of secrets and mysteries

Ravenwood Academy! A school that is full of secrets and mysteries. Some people may consider it a good kind of school to sign up but for me it's not. Cause I'm not here to hangout and befriend with anyone neither to study different types of lesson in highschool. I'm only here because of my sister. We may not be that close like what a siblings should be but I still want to investigate and uncover the truth of her sudden disappearance within this Academy.

" From now on, Ms. Athena Shin, this will be your room. You have a roommate like what I've mentioned earlier but don't worry cause she's nice and just ..... a little bit weird.
You will be fine. " Mrs.Arsua said, assuring me. The Dean of the most revered school in Asia.

I looked at her and showed my sincerest smile but it's obviously fake cause I don't want her to see me as a rude student without proper manners.

" I hope so, Dean. " I said as I kept forcing my lips to curve.

She knocked on the door three times before a girl with long slick black hair wearing frames emerged from the back.

She first greeted Mrs.Arsua before she turned her head to me. Her face suddenly glows and grabbed my hand. I was caught by surprise so I no longer refused and let her do whatever she wants.

I can't help but wonder if it is the first time she's going to have a roommate?

" Yah! Is it true?! Someone chosed to be with me? I'm so glad! " She giggled.

Uhm...What is she doing? I start to feel a bit uncomfortable. And for the record I didn't chose to be with her.I just really have no choice.

But yeah! You heard her right. Everyone on this school have the privilege to choose who's going to be their roommate. I'm kinda disappointed luck isn't with me today. I am unfortunate because she's the only one on the list I can be with. I can do nothing but accept we will be sharing the same roof.

" So Hera pwede ba na ikaw na munang bahala sa kaniya? I still have a lot of things to do in my office kaya maiwan ko na muna kayo. " Paalam niya sa babaeng kasama ko. My companion jokingly salute that made her laugh. Tsk! She looked at me and patted my shoulder. " If you need anything Inah, you knew where to call me, right? Feel free to come. " I just nodded my head. She left and leave the two of us in the doorway.

Hera helped me put my belongings and luggage inside. I thanked her as I sat on the couch. I followed her with my eyes as she went straight to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water on the fridge.

On the left you will see the kitchen quite close to the table with four round chairs. On the right you will see two rooms that I think are for the two of us. The bathroom is also next to it not that far away. While the couch, study table, and a TV in turn can be seen in the middle.