Chapter 2

Evan's POV

It's been weeks when I played with the chick that made Tyler rage so bad. They made us laugh when we play CoD.

"FOCK! THIS GIRL IS A MUNSTER" Nogla said, you can hear his Irish accent,  maybe first time meeting this girl.

"Thank you my good sir." She laugh like delirious.

"No! Another insane psychopath!" Mini said.

"Don't you mean another Delirious" Genie said.

We kinda learn their names. We are recording everything we could for next day's trip. I booked my flight for tomorrow.

"I like it!" Delirious said.

"Someone gets my humor" Scar said.

"PAK!" Class said also hearing her Filipino accent.

"Hey Class, you sounded off there" Genie said.

"Yeah, what kind of accent is that?" I said.

"Our accent" Genie said.

After a few hours of playing and we decided to play one last round. Prop hunt. Apparently the team members are Delirious, Scar and Mini. Then there's me , Genie , Nogla and Class. The props was us, I used a small cup and hid behind a crate.

"You know what Delirious" he said I can see her walking on top of the crates.

"What? If I find Vanoss would you give me your mask?" She said.

I quickly run away.

"Nope." I said.

"Well I won the round!" Genie said.

"Oh really?" Scar said then killing her right away with a shot gun.

"Why..." a moment of silence was all she can give now while Delirious and the others laugh.

After a few rounds we still lost. This Scary Nikki chick is a monster at games like this. Then the girls logged off. Tyler didn't show up this session cause he was too busy making the mansion ready for our vacation. I have enough videos for my channel for a few days. I just need to edit them while I can.

-next day-

I received a message from Genie. 'Hey! You up for another round? Later this afternoon?' She said.

'I can't I'm going on a vacation' I replied.

'Oh okay.' That's all she can reply.

'Maybe GTA V PC?' I replied.

Maybe her friend Scar can't kill us there no matter what right?.

'I don't have that and it has on PC?' She said.

We just message each other for how many minutes. When I got into the plane. I doze to sleep. I woke up here and I'm tired. Well I messaged Tyler for him to pick me up. After a few minutes after I messaged him I saw him.

"Hey dude!" He said.

"Hey" I replied eating my bagel.

"You and your Bagel" Tyler said.

We just walked to his car and his car was a pick up truck. We drove for a while.When we got there it was huge but the neighbor was rich tho. It was bigger than Tyler's.

"Tyler is the neighbor a frat house?" I ask.

"Actually no. It was owned by a billionaire and his niece and nephew lives there for some reasons." He said.

I walked up to a window one straight from the hallway on the second floor it was right in front of their's. I saw a girl wearing only a towel and blow drying her hair. I quickly turned away. But what really caught my eye was a VanossGaming T-shirt on the bed. And that room has two bed. Does she own that? She saw me and slam the curtains shut. Like I wanted to see her body.

"Like the view?" Tyler said right behind me.

"So this is what you are up to when you're not around" I said.

He playfully punch my shoulder and he showed me where I was going to sleep.

I plummet onto my bed and doze off.

~~~~~~~~~
Nicole's POV

I was walking to school. It can be done by walking but my cousins drove to school. I do most of the thinking while walking. I have my Twin sister Jean with me.

"So why are you so down lately?" I ask writing my up coming pranks.

"Huh? What?" She said spacing out on me.

"Why are you so down lately? What's up?!" I said.

"Nothing" she said. I gave her, her privacy.

"How much do you think a PC game would cost?" She said.

"I don't know let's check it later." I said. Then we heard while we are walking.

"Guys did you hear a girl is found dead inside her dorm last night"

"I know I'm scared to go out side tonight"

"They said she fought with her boyfriend and they said it his fault that she died"

Cool a cereal killer on the loose? Or a psychopath. But I hope it won't get me while I walk out later night alone. Is it the guy we found last night trying to break in our house? Maybe not.

*time skip

We are at a game store searching for new games. And my eyes caught a new game called 'Mortal Kombat X' And I went to Jean.

"What'cha get?" I ask.

"GTA V. You?" She said asking back.

"Mortal Kombat X?" I said then handing her my game and give her the money.

And we walk home. It was kinda night time. We don't care actually but I need my glasses when it comes to night walking. That's why you shouldn't write or read in a dim light place. We are walking and installed GTA V and while waiting we played MKX and that is brutal as shit. When we heard people screaming on the other mansion.

"Nicole Den Mother wanta you to tell the neighboor to keep it down" Candy said.

I went out cause I want to go out when it's night time. So I search for the sound and it was next us not the big mansion hut the ordinary house on the left side. I knocked and a scent of alcohol touches my nose. And the wreak of smoke from a cigarette or weeds. I gag at the smell.

"Oh look it's our rich neighbor. Welcome to the party Babe" He said being high and drunk.

"Please keep it down we are trying to do our things here" I said.

"Well my thing just wants you. Come in and join the party!" He said.

"With your drug addicted friends and drunk hoes? Ahhh I think I'll pass. Now please shut your stupid sounds and be a normal person" I said not watching my mouth.

"Hey! You can't talk to me like that! I own this place and what I saw go!" He said grabbing my arm.

"Get that virgin in here and maybe we could make a whore out of her"

"Try to touch me bitch!" I said.

"Or what?" He said.

I felt an arm around my shoulder. "Or I'll have to cut out your dick bitch" A guy said.

Is... Is this??

"Delirious?"