☞︎︎︎18 - disgusting sh*t....

Flash back...

The day when june was came to Yn's gallery when Mr. Lee was also there including jungkook...

As Yn and jk took dinner with lee Yn received a call from June...

Yn. Why are you calling me

June. Hello Yn plz don't cut the call... Listen to me first plz....

Yn. What now left for taking huh...???

June. Firstly Yn sorry for what all I did with you and jk in gallery I-i didn't did it on purpose... Plz under my condition plz...

Yn. Now what else you are gonna do...
In anger way

June. Actually Yn I am pregnant and the person who pregnant me is my boyfriend and now he is avoiding me...

Yn. So...?

June. Actually when I came to visit your gallery I saw my boyfriend was also there who was totally ignoring me... I was just wanted to make him jealous

Yn. Just shut up now

June. Plz plz don't cut the call...

Yn. Then come to the point I am not interested in listening your nonsense...

June. Yn I hug jungkook on purpose not for doing something bad or to make him uncomfortable but only to make my boyfriend feel guilty for living me in this condition...

Yn. Just shut up and don't call me aga----
Get cut by

June. Aaahhhh... Oh my I am really gonna die due to this pain aaahhhh.... Yn... Plz help me

Yn. Hey what happen... June...

June. Yn I am in front of your house I came here for apologize you... But I think you are not at home...
In weak voice

Yn. What are you mad... Aaaggghh....

June. Yn I want to go back home now I am not feeling well... Plz help me I didn't even have my vehicle with me

Yn. Jeez... Who tell you to came and appolize in this condition...
Yn is really a open minded person...🤦🏻‍♀️

She cut the call and call on of his guard to drop june to her house...
Yn is really feel guilty now so she told to one of his guard to brought the baby set to june in the way to appolize her and went back to house with jungkook...

Present...

Yn. Oh they really peaced up me... Oh sorry for that all Come in June...
Clearing path for her to come inside....

June. It's okay...
Enter inside
And sat on couch

Yn went to kitchen and bring milk shake for both of them...

And went to living room where june is sitting on couch... Yn handle her glass of shake with a smile june took the glass smiling back...

The reason why June is here today is Yn had call her here bcz she is feeling so lonely and boring And jungkook is also not there he is on his buisness trip from a week but will come after 5 day's... I guess...