☞︎︎︎3 - it's all my fate....

.

.

.

.

...Author POV...

(Yn is not able to say anything so let me continue)

When Yn enter in the house.... She saw... Jungkook was hugging a girl....

And the world's she listen next was

???. Jungkook... I can't leave without you..

Jk. I also June but what can I do...

June. You Married that girl... Without telling me... You didn't love me...???

Jk. I love you so much but I didn't do that all was my parents decision.... And I promise you I will be with you... Until my last breath...

June. And what about your wife...

Jk. My wife..... I will leave her soon...

June. Then we will be together for ever right...???

Jk. Absolutely....

Yn was frozen after listening that words for JK mouth... She came away from there... And stand in front of the house and call aechan...

Yn. Unnie can you come here plz... *On call*

Aechan. Where Yn..

Yn. In front of jungkook house...

Aechan. But what happen...

Yn. Nothing unnie just come here... PLz...

Aechan. I am coming...

Then she collapse on her knees and sat there...

Yn. I really want to cry now but why my tears are not coming out.... Why I can't even cry...

She was sitting on the ground... Her cat was still in my hands which Tae OPPA has given her.....

After some time aechan came... In her car...

...

She came out of car seeing Yn as sitting on the ground... In front of JK's house.....

She came towards Yn and say...

Aechan. Yn... What happen...??? Did JUNGKOOK scold you or... *Worried bending her knees down*