☞︎︎︎24 - THE FILE'S

On the other hand jungkook went to his office... As he had to get to know about the person who is stilling his office information... Even though he has very high security in his office...

.

.

.

.

Jk POV...

He is sitting in conference room... Discussing with his hyungs... About the person who also leaked imp information of his company...

Tae. It's second time...

Jin. If it will went like this we will not far to face big loss

Suga. Or may be bankrupt...

Rm. Ya officer are searching but they didn't find anyone to be look suspicious...

Jim. It will be better if we caught the person as soon as possible...

Jhope. Jungkook what do you think...

Jk. Huh...??

He isn't Listening to anything his hyungs are discussing... Staring towards his phone while interlocking his fingers... Which is pleased on table in front of him... Wait for Yn to call or message him...

Jk. Ya we should have to find...

But didn't take his eyes away from phone...

.

.

.

After few hours meeting end...

.

.

In night he came home... He is so tired... Cause of the all work in office...

He went inside by opening door with dublicate keys...

He through coat on couch... And went towards Yn room... (Door half one) he peeked his head in... As he saw Yn sleeping calmly... He slightly close the door... And went to get fresh...

He sat on couch watching drama's... After a while his stomach make sound... Indicates him... It's empty... He didn't eat anything from morning...

Jk. Ohhh...
Sigh

Went towards dinning area hopping somthing with be there to satisfy his empty stomach...

As he went he saw the bowls.... Cover with see through lead... Having delicious food inside...

He took that food to living room and start eating while looking towards TV screen

_________

Day's are passing like this he always ignore Yn... So that he can get her attention...