☞︎︎︎19 - OmO...

"June. Is non other than...
Came near Yn's ear...

June. Jungkook..."

.

.

.

After Listening that Yn didn't have Believe on her own ears but she didn't want to show her self weak in front of june...

Yn. Am I looking you mad...
Chuckle...

Yn. He didn't even give you proper attention huh...??!!! Silly bit*h...

June. How dare you to call me that I was gonna give you some days to live... But I guess you didn't disservice it...
Grab Yn's neck chokeing her Yn didn't even have power to defend her...

She pull Yn by hair's towards jungkooks room end up in jk's bathroom... She pull Yn up by hair's making her stand on her feet she and drown her head in the bathroom sink... Few times...

 Few times

June. So are you recreation for what you say me... Holding Yn's harshly by checks making them face each other...

Yn. Y-ou thi-nk I re-ally ca-re...
Heat her head on June's nose...

June threw her back holding her nose growing in pain...

June. Aaahhh... My nose...
She looks towards her hands having blood which is coming from her nose...

June. You are going through my nervous Yn... You will have to pay for this sin now...
She grad Yn by collar and slap her so harshly that the blood is coming out of her lip corner...

June. I will not even regret after doing this you had let me do this BCz of your behaviour in short compulsion by you...

Grab Yn's from the floor and through her in huge bathtub... Making her garp badly...

June now remember god in your last few minutes of life... She open the tap of 🛁 bathtub... And stand from her place letting out smirk she looks towards time and it's 6.45pm...

June. Usually I didn't took this much time but it's okay it was really fun to play with you... I am glad you really entertain me...
Chuckle looking towards Yn...
and wipe blood from her hands with tissue...
Taking last look of Yn And went from there...

Yn. Jungkook...
As his face appear in front of her... She can feel the water which is increasing by every passing minute but not able to lift her self...

Yn. Jung... Kook... Ju.. g....ook.... Jun.....
Then suddenly everything went blank in front of her eyes...

_____________

Jk POV...

We were decided to stay here for 5 more days but the condition is that...

The weather will not be same for last few days so we will not be able to go back for a long time if we didn't go back now...