☞︎︎︎7 - so bad... :-(:-[

.

.

.

.

I was cleaning the room Then a huge photo frame caught my attention....

I didn't know whose photo frame is that.... So I call choi for asking about..... Her ...

Yn. C-c-choi... Come here... Fast...*shout*

Choi. Yes mam what happen...

Yn. Who is this *showing her the frame*

Choi. Sorry mam... I am not allowed to talk about her...

Yn. I didn't know are you allowed or not just answer my question... *angry*

Choi. Okay mam... *Tell her everything*

...Author POV...

So this cuty pie is

So this cuty pie is...

JK's younger sis bom(means spirng time)... 1 sister of 7 Brother's...

To whome JK's enemy's have killed including JK's Dad... 2 years ago when she was traveling with her Dad...

And this is the reason why JK's Mom was crying that day while talking with Yn..... And jk had scold Yn for not going alone outside...

Choi. Plz don't tell to sir that I have told you...

Yn. Okay I will not... Now you can go...

...Yn POV...

What he have a sis but he didn't tell me... Things much big thing...

I was feeling so bad too my things from that room and took them in another... Room... All maid's were gonna... And JK was to late today... So I took dinner and went to sleep...

...Jk POV...

Came back home... And took shower... And went to dinning table for dinner I know she should be sleeping this time bcz it's... 1.50am of morning...

I took dinner and went to see Yn before sleeping... But she was not in her room and the whole room was empty... None of Yn's things was there only the things was there was of my sis... Does she leave me... Where can she go at this time... Negative thought start building in my mind...

 Negative thought start building in my mind