☞︎︎︎5 - the reality hits different...

.

.

.

.

Every thing is going as normal...

...Yn pov...

I always feel like I am the only one person living in the house,..
BCz jungkook always busy in his work... And the only thing he always say to me is don't touch any thing in this room... He didn't even talk to me during eating... And I didn't even say his friend June from last few days...

I was in my thoughts... Then I saw some one suddenly... Came and hug me from back...

???. Guess who am I...??? *whisper in my ears*

Yn. Noona you here... Oh I was really feel so lonely...*turning towards aechan*

Aechan. So that I same to you... So let's go...

Yn. When...???

Aechan. I want to hang out with you...

Yn. But where will you go...

Aechan. I made the whole list *handing me the list* get ready fastly Yn... Pushing me in closet...

Yn. I am ready...*coming out of closet...*

We went out side...

But she came here in taxe BCz her car... Having some mechanical problem...

Yn. Where we are going first...*while driving car*

Aechan. Uummm.... Shopping mall...

We went to shopping mall then all the decided places... While enjoying we didn't recognize the time it's to late now... I saw its 9.45pm

Yn. Unnie it's to late I think we have to go back now...*to aechan*

Aechan. Ya I think so...

We went back I drop aechan...

Aechan. Yn it's to late... You can stay here...

Yn. No unnie jungkook will be worried...

Aechan. We can inform him...??? Right... Then you will stay here... Plz...

Yn. I want to but-- I have important meeting tomorrow... So I have to go...

Aechan. Okay... Drive carefully/safely... Bye...

Yn. Bye... Unnie....

She left from there... I decided to call jungkook... Before start driving...

I dialed his no. And just about to call him but my phone battery died...

Yn. Oh why this always happen with me...*sigh under breath*

I was on my way to home... It was 10.25.. when I saw the time in phone before battery died... Jungkook will be home soon... I was driving car...
When I saw june was standing on the side of road... Asking for lift and stop car in front of her....