15

💘❤️💓💕💖💗💙💚💛🧡💜🖤💝❣️💞

"Nice necklace", Sam complimented the second her gaze fell on my neck.  We were going for our gym lessons together since we were the only one having it while others preferred ballet class and music.

"Thanks", I smiled touching the pendant.

Austin gave me the necklace after I drove to his house yesterday. He dragged me to his room and closed the door behind him.

"Remember what happened here between us?" He asked seductively looking at his bed. I swallowed hard not knowing what to say. "Do you?" He repeated and I nodded.

"Mel, I want to make love to you again", he suddenly faced me caressing my cheek. I blushed and before I knew what I was doing, I tiptoed to kiss him. He responded immediately and took contol of the kiss, deepening it.

"Austin....", I moaned into her mouth as he sucked on my lower lip before pulling away.

"What are we doing?" I asked and instead of giving me a reply, he buried his head into my neck and found my sweet spot. "Ahhhh!" The moan escaped my mouth before I could control it.

"You drive me crazy Mel. Please don't fight this", he pleased before pressing my lips to his. I tasted the chocolate and mint flavor from him and it tasted really nice. "Hmmmmm", I moaned again.

I wrapped my hand around his neck when he lifted me up placing my legs around his waist. He moved slowly, our lips never leaving each other as he walked to his bed. He slowly and carefully deposited me on the bed kissing and devouring my mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance and he won, biting my lower lip as a reward. We soon pulled away to get some air before continuing from where we stop.

I was too drawn into the kiss that I didn't know when my top was off me leaving only my small bra. He massaged my blossom from the fabric earning sweet moans from me.

Our lips parted and he attacked my neck and kissed his way down to my breasts. He soon took off my bra exposing my little friends to him. The air slapped my nipples making them hard instantly and he took one in-between his teeth teasing it.

"Aus...", I moaned unable to complete his name. "I'm gonna go crazy",

He gave the same attention to the other breast before kissing his way to my stomach and played with my belly button.

"Shit, you taste so good Mel", he groaned and continued his assault he was giving my body. When he reach my skirt line, he stopped and removed it along with my panties leaving me barely naked in front of him.

"Stop staring at me like that silly", I pinched him when I caught him staring at my womanhood with lust and desire.

"I want to eat you real bad Mel. Do you want me to?" He asked, his eyes pleading for a positive response. I just nodded my head because I was already horny for him.

He used his hands to spread my legs more for him to position his head in between me. With one lick on my clit, I screamed jerking up.

"Ahhhh!", I moaned loud.

He raised his head to look at me smirking, "you're so wet for me", before buying himself deep inside me eating me like crazy.

"F*ck....sh*t...oh my goodness", I moaned out enjoying every bit of pleasure he was giving my core. He played with my clit with his tongue before inserting a finger into me. I jerked responding to his assult as he finger-fucked me. Another finger was soon added, and another and I felt my walls tighten.