9

💘❤️💓💕💖💗💙💚💛🧡💜🖤💝❣️💞

I woke up feeling all sore from last night. I tried to move but Austin's arms were wrapped around me as our legs intertwined together.

I quickly moved his arms from me hoping he wouldn't wake up, instead his tightened his grip, "where you going?" His faint voice said.

"To the bathroom",

"No, stay with me", he pleased kissing my hair.

I looked over to the little table clock and it read 3:47am

Last night was hot, from the bed to the bathroom then back to the bed again. We made love to each other over and over until pass 1am in the morning and I've managed to sleep for about 2hours.

Just great!

"Okay", i relaxed into him feeling his hard on press against my ass. I kinda teased him with my ass making him groan, "someone wants to be fucked again", he voiced.

"No silly", I giggled. We stayed like that for another 20minutes.

He finally got up and walked to the bathroom while I took out my phone to check my notifications.

15missed calls

3messages

Whatsapp messages from chioma.

I clicked on the whatsapp message notification and instantly got into my page.

Chioma: where are you? Why aren't you picking you phone. We've searched everywhere for both you and Austin. Please reach out to me when you get this. I'm really worried.

I quickly closed the app and opened my phone contact, dailing chioma's number.

"Finally, what happened? You just vanished." I heard from the other end.

"I'm sorry, had an emergency", I lied

"Really now Mel, you're lying to me",

"I'm fine baby, don't worry about me", and just when I was about to dismiss her, Austin called from the bathroom.

"Don't you wanna use the bathroom?"

"Is that who I think it is?" I hear chioma scream

"I don't know what you're talking about. I got laid last night and to be clear, it's not Austin. It's a guy from the party. Let's talk later, I love you", with that I hung up.

"Who was that?" Austin came out naked from the bathroom and was certain he heard my conversation with chioma.

"Chioma", I told him.

He nod, "ooh"

"Austin",

"Yeah",

"Will you please cover your stuff, it's really causing eye problem", I said laughing trying to change the mood.

To be honest, I badly wanted to ask a question 'what are we?' but I guess this might just be a one night stand.

But one night stand is meant to be just sex and I disappearing from his room. No cuddles. No chats. No teasing or anything. But with Austin, one night stand looks pretty amazing.

He laughed with me running back into the bathroom. I soon joined him and we took shower together. Now, it was almost 4:30am.

I got dressed in one of his hoodie that reached my thigh and a pair of sweat pants. It fitted me so well.

I sincerely told him he should forget about both of them but he pleaded for his hoodie, saying he would get me the exact type.

He got dressed too and we both sneaked out of the house. Since my house was just a stone throw, we decided to stroll.