Exchange of Power

En başından başla

Steve sat naked, facing one of the large round couches. He was in a stiff sleigh-style chair made from dark timber and padded with red velvet. Sam had bound him in red ribbon. It crisscrossed around his body, binding his legs to the legs of the chair and his arms behind his back, and it stood out strongly against his pale skin. He could break free easily, even if it wasn't tied in simple slipknots. Even if we'd shackled him to the chair he'd be able to break free easily. The ribbon was for show. It showed how he had given himself over to us and he looked sexy as fuck in it.

He had his eyes downcast and when I approached him, I ran the end of my riding crop up the middle of his chest and under his chin, guiding his face up to look at me. Sam wasn't kidding. His eyes looked soft and unfocused and his pupils were completely dilated. It looked like we'd drugged him.

"Hey, baby," I said gently. "You're such a good boy waiting so patiently for us. Are you excited?"

He swallowed thickly. "Yes, ma'am."

I wasn't quite sure how to start the game, and he looked so ready to please us. "Sam's gonna fuck your mouth. You be good and relax and take it."

Steve licked his lips. "Okay."

Sam dragged over one of the coffee tables and stepped up onto it, unfastening his pants and pulling out his dick. He wasn't fully hard yet and he pumped his cock a few times before stepping up to Steve. Steve obediently opened his mouth, sticking out his tongue so that Sam could tap the end of his cock on Steve's tongue and ease it into his mouth. When Steve didn't resist, Sam grabbed the back of his hair and began fucking his throat. Steve submitted completely but as I took a seat on the couch and crossed my legs and watched them, I noticed how his fingers tightened on the arms of the chair and his toes were curling. I hummed and squeezed my legs together, Steve's throat bulged with each thrust of Sam's hips, and his cock hardened and throbbed. A bead of precome formed on the swollen head of his dick and rolled down leaving a sticky trail down the shaft.

The sight of the two of them made me wet to the point it soaked through my panties.

When I decided on what to do next I nodded to Sam and he pulled out of Steve's mouth suddenly. Steve dropped his head and coughed as he caught his breath.

"Good boy," I said, as I sauntered over to him. "You did so well. Would you like me to give you a treat?"

"Mmm... yes please," Steve hummed.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and ran my hands down his stomach watching as the muscles rippled under my fingers. I ran my cheek up the inside of his thigh and placed gentle, opened-mouth kisses all the way up. When I reached the apex of his thigh, I moved back down and started again. This time I used my teeth, gently grazing my teeth over his skin. When I reached the apex of his thigh I bit him. Steve groaned and sucked in a breath and his cock jumped, precome drooling from the head.

I hovered my mouth over his cock so that I was almost but not quite touching it. I breathed over his shaft, making sure my breath came out hot. Steve's whole body tensed up, his thigh muscles strained under my hands as he tried to be patient. I just dragged it out. I let saliva pool in my mouth and then stuck out my tongue letting it drip down onto the head of his cock.

"Elise, please," Steve whimpered, his thighs starting to shake.

"That's it, Stevie," Sam cooed. "Beg her. Tell her exactly what you need."

"Please, Elise. Please suck my dick. I can't take it," Steve begged, his hands tightening on the chair.

"Good boy," I said and ran the point of my tongue up the underside of his shaft, before plunging my mouth down over it. I massaged my tongue up and down his length, hollowing my cheeks against him as I cupped his balls and ran my fingers up his perineum, and circled them over his asshole. I took him deep into the back of my throat and stayed there, his cock blocking my airway, and then pulled back suddenly gasping for breath. I kissed along his shaft and circled my tongue over his balls, sucking one into my mouth.