The Battle for Asgard

The day started in such a nice way, there was no way I could have guessed how it would end up.

I got to sleep in again and woke to Steve wrapped around me snoring softly. It was strange for a couple of reasons. First; because I'd fallen asleep sandwiched between Tony and Wanda who were both feeling extra cuddling the night before. The second reason was that Steve never slept in. I think I could count the times Steve was awake after me in the past forty-odd years on one hand. He was usually up with the sun, and even on the days that he decided to stay in bed and snuggle he was still awake doing it.

If it weren't for the threads I would have worried he was feeling sick or that something was wrong. I could feel how relaxed he was though. How close to waking and how content he was in his dream. It made that soft sleepy feeling I had waking up even nicer and I moved in closer to him, pressing my cheek against his chest.

His arms tightened around me and he curled in more, pressing his cheek against the top of my head. I was completely engulfed by his body as he slept. While he slowly woke beside me I checked the threads to the others. We must have well and truly slept in. Thor and Bucky were already in a council meeting. The others were scattered around the place. In the lab or having breakfast in the dining room. Wanda and Sam were out in the garden with the little ones. The only people that gave me anything to worry about were Rebecca who was down patrolling the border and had a slight fearful feeling sent back to me which I put down to her being over the western farmland, and Riley who was in the city and seemed only slightly worried about something. Neither felt strong though, so I knew I was okay where I was and no one needed me.

As Steve started to wake he hummed and squeezed me a little tighter. "Good morning, sweetheart," he hummed, pressing his lips to my forehead.

I looked up at him with a soft smile and brushed his hair back from his forehead. "You slept in late."

"Mm... the twins woke up. Teething I think," he said. "I was up with them for a few hours."

"What?" I asked, pulling back from him. "How come I didn't notice?"

"It was one of those fateful moments," he joked. "I got up to use the bathroom and when I came back they were both whining. Got them out of the bedroom before the breakdown. Didn't see any reason for all of us to get no sleep."

"You sweetheart," I hummed and leaned in and kissed him deeply.

He pushed his hands into my hair and rolled on top of me. I spread my legs and wrapped my arms around him, welcoming his weight on me. He rolled his hips, grinding his cock on me so I could feel him hardening against me. He kissed down my body leaving a little trail of hickeys to my breasts. By the time he was nipping at my nipples through my bra, I was soaking for him. He reached behind me to take it off and I caught his hands. "Can I leave it on?" I asked.

"Of course, honey," he said and kissed me again. "I pushed his pajama pants down and he wriggled out of them, kicking them away from him. When his hips next rolled forward his cock caught on my entrance through the fabric of my panties and he pushed part of them inside me with the tip of his cock. I gasped and arched my back in shock.

"Sorry," he sheepishly chuckled and quickly moved to pull my panties down and off, when he moved back on top of me, I was so wet and he was so hard he just slipped inside. We both moaned as he filled me, and I pulled him back into a deep kiss.

It was exactly what I wanted to give to him - the slow lazy lovemaking of two people who knew each other's bodies like the backs of their hands. The base of his cock rubbed against my clit. A warm buzz spread through my body and seemed to run between us. I ran my hands over Steve and his muscles rippled under them and he'd moan even louder against my lips.