Part X Twenty-Four

I started and finished Supernatural in three months, be proud of me!

😀Dave is the greatest pleasure in life

😀
Dave is the greatest pleasure in life. his names not even dave.

————————————————————

The boys had been nonstop working, having fights and winning. Gon fought a guy that was eerily similar to Tompa in the sense that he didn't want anybody to succeed. And he was injured during the fight. He had a great strategy but he didn't do a good job actually applying that strategy.

Wing was angry, I was angry, and Killua was very angry. Wing made Gon stay on bedrest and he wasn't allowed to use any of his Nen. Killua confronted one of the Spinning Top mans two friends and managed to scare him so bad that he fled the arena completely.

The other was free game.

But I wouldn't do anything unfairly, no matter how much I wish I could, it wouldn't be fair to the kids to take care of their problems in an unruly manner. So I signed myself up for a fight with the guy. We are officially on the level of which we can use "weapons", and Chakra/Nen classifies as a weapon in my books.

The spinny top guy (who's name the author will not be looking up and will forever be referred to as The Top Guy) stood/spun across the platform waiting on the referee to start the match.

"For the first match of today, we have Kakashi Hatake!! With no wins and no losses under his belt here on the 200th floor, Kakashi will be having his first match against Gido (she gave in and looked it up)!! The Spinning Top user with four wins and one loss total!"

The announcement echoed through the crowd and was rewarded with heavy applause. The referee walked between us to explain the rules. Ten hits or a knock out, simple enough.

Once he was back to the side of the platform, the announcer called the match to begin. The Top Guy (still gonna use this) immediately sent five spinning tops out in front of him. They aimlessly spun around and hit each other in the center, using the momentum from the other tops to spin faster.

I spared a look toward The Guy and rose a brow. They might've been spinning fast enough to hit someone with barely any training, but as a ninja who was trained thoroughly in speed and agility, they wouldn't even get close. I mean, who can actually see my hand signs when I go as fast as I can? Maybe Minato; and even that's a stretch.