26

Eyeless Jack's POV

By slenderman's orders I had to put Y/N in a cell down in the basement. Slenderman has this cell specially for when one of us has a crazy break. Also its a form of one of his punishments too.

She tore up Lyra bad. I had to give her 83 stitches and some blood transfusions from the amount of blood loss Lyra endured.

I was shocked when Lost Silver said he didn't want to be with a girl like that. I'm confused about it though. We are all murderers here, except Y/N I think.... Also he cheated on her so I feel like Y/N had the right away.

It's go down to the basement to give Y/N some breakfast if she's awake.

As I walk down the stairs I can hear a repetitive sound....

I hurried down there a bit faster and seen Y/N smashing her head against a wall yelling at herself.

I set the tray on a nearby table and rushed inside the cell. I was very worried she had given herself some bad damage, I put my hand on her head to stop the impacts to her head.

What I didn't realize is that she wasn't yelling at herself in anger, and she began laughing hysterically. This made me regret going in the cell.

Then I heard footsteps behind me, I swear on Slenderman's life if they're going to knock me out. They've got something coming.

I turned my head enough to see the figure, it was Toby. Great, if he messes crap up this is going to get very messy and out of hand.

The lighting in the basement made it hard for me to see his face. The only thing I seen was his figure wrap his arms around Y/N and whisper in her ear. Then she began to calm down.

Toby's POV

I knew this would happen if she was around these people for too long. Its my fault for letting this happen.  I calmed her down like how I used to do when we were kids.

Its seems to have worked....
But now, I really want to confess to her about my feelings. I've kept them from her way too long. And if what Jeff said is right. Then she does feel the same about me.

Though she just got cheated on I don't really think this is the right time.....

Well I can't keep it from her for forever. My chest feels heavy and EJ is here watching me. This is making me more nervous.

I cup her face to look at me as I tell her.

"I love you Y/N, I always have. I was too afraid to tell you. I was afraid that our friendship would be ruined if I did. But I just wanted to know if you felt the same about me."

Y/N's face curled a bit and she began to cry. I didn't want her to cry. Dang it, nice one Toby.

EJ got up and put a tray of food by us and walked back upstairs. But I can tell he was standing at the basement door.

I held Y/N tighter as I stroked her back gently trying to soothe her.

"I-im sorry I-I didn't m-mean to make y-you upset." I stammered out. I realized she smiled through her tears at that moment as she looked up at me.

"I've had feelings for you for so many years now Toby." She said while holding in her crying.

"W-what really!? T-then why a-are you c-crying?" I asked her.

Y/N's POV

"I'm crying because so happy, I thought you didn't feel the same way ad I did." I told him happily.

He pulled down his mouth guard off. I was about to ask why he took off his mouth guard but my next question was answered.

He pulled my face closer to his and kissed me, not a small kiss but a deep kiss. It feels like he's been waiting to kiss me for so long, but so have I.

I felt warm all over, as he wrapped his arms around my waist I felt like I had everything. That Toby was my everything.