Waffles ch 15

I made this chapter for somebody's in their honor: AutumnMoon128

Here is my channel I do read alouds: kindly help me reach 1k subs plz (that's literally it I don't have a good name yet)

Y/N's POV

I woke up to see someone's silhouette in the doorway. They had messy hair, then I notice the figure twich which made him stumble to the ground. I got a closer look and seen it was Toby.

"Hey, what do you want. Hmmm?" Toby crawled up to my bedside, I scooched over so he could sit on the bed. He made his way onto the bed and sat on the edge.

"I-I waannt-tt c-cuddddlleeess, pl-llleeeaadssee." He leaned over on my shoulder. I glanced at him and he gave me a pouty look,
"p-pweasssseeee, y-youuu know-w-www I won't-t doooooo a-anyt-thingggg." He pleaded.

"Ok fine, com'ere." I dragged him next to me.
"YAY!" He exclaimed then he pulled the covers over him.

Then he rapped his arms around me and nozzles his face in my chest. I could hear my own heartbeat racing. But after a while it felt comfortable.

‐-----‐------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip a few days.
‐-----‐------------------------------------------------------------------

I've learned my way around the Mansion a little better, and I learned the ways of everybody. I sat on the couch in the living room watching Ben and Jeff play Mortal Komabt. I loved that game, but I sucked at it.

I heard a static fill my ears, Toby told me that means Slenderman wants you, or is trying to talk to you but you're not close enough to him to hear the words. I got up off the couch, then that caught someone's attention.

"Hey, where ya goin?" I turned around Jeff sat there with the game paused. Making Ben look too.
"Slenderman wants me to go to his office."
Jeff looked a little odd, "okay, good luck."

I walk to Slender's office and knock a few times. Then I heard him.
"COME IN MY CHILD." The words echoed in my head, I hope I'll get used to it. It kinda gives me a headache. Toby said that's due to Slenderman's radiation.

I walked in to see the tall faceless man in his office,. There were two chairs that sat in front of a desk with light grey walls and dark gray carpet. I sat down and seen Toby sitting next to me.

"OKAY, SO TOBY YOU WILL TAKE Y/N ON A MISSION TODAY. SINCE YOU BROUGHT HER IN AND SHE'S MOST COMFORTABLE AROUND YOU." Toby got up out of his chair and saluted,

"y-yes sir!" He said playfully.
"TOBY I'M BEING SERIOUS, I ALREADY GAVE YOU THE SPECIFICS NOW GO TAKE Y/N AND COMPLETE THE MISSION."

Toby nodded. Then he got up and walked out the door, I followed.
"So.... What is going to be my weapon?" Toby looked back at me.

"Uhhhh... I-I'm not g-good wit-th t-that, l-let's go a-ask M-masky." He changed his direction and headed towards Masky's room. Toby knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" He sounded tired. "Uh M-mask-ky I need a w-weapon for-r Y/N." The door opened then he sighed. He pulled something out of his pocket. "Here." Masky handed it to me. It was a switchblade, a bigger one too.

"It's a good starting weapon, I'll use something else if I go on a mission. But I'm on break so I don't think I'll need to." This made me feel happy, he was being nice again.
"Thank you Masky." I pushed pass Toby and gave him a hug, Masky rubbed my back then patted it twice. "Okay you better get going, Slenderman doesn't like to wait."