Life is Crazy ch 6

Warning: abuse, mild gore, language, (brings up being sexually abused),  and suicide warning.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip 3 years.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
                         Toby's POV

I've waited a few years since slenderman saved me from the fire. I wanted to wait to get my friend Y/N till she graduated high school. She goes to graduation tomorrow. I've been keeping an eye on her and she hasn't moved and is still stuck with those asshole foster parents of hers. I had known her foster parents had been beating on her.

   I could tell by her permanent shaking and she had way too many cuts and bruises to just be from playing sports. I heard yelling from her parents as I looked into her window she ran into her room crying and hyperventilating sounding like she was having a panic attack. She locked her door and ran to the opposite side of the room with her back on the wall.

   She looked terrible, she was so frightened and beat up and made my blood boil just thinking about those horrid people and what they've done to her over the years. I realized our eyes had met for a bit Y/N looked up at me with her teary eyes as she said "if you're going to kill me do it already I don't want to live like this anymore!"she cried out.

                           Y/N's POV

I was wrong of when I thought the bullying stop that's shcool, then people sexually assaulted me multiple times, and no matter how many times I report it nothing happens to fix it, so I really do just want to end it.

   I bring my gaze down from the boy with the mask and orange goggles. I heard him as he walked into my room from my window. Still not being able to control my tears. The boy kneeled on one knee in front of me and held my face up from my chin.

   He brought one of his fingers on his free hand and put it in front of his mask. He twitched like my friend Toby so I started crying more thinking of my friend. He let out the sound shhhh escape from his lips as he said

"d-don't cry any-ym-more you're o-ok-kay now-w. "

His voice was so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on who. He let go of my face and unlock my door grabbing out his axes and walked out of my room.