Ch 22

Jane's POV

Y/n had been pretty down latley, so maybe I should give her a girls' night out with me, Clockwork, zero, and Slenderman's daughter.

I sat at the long table I was used to, the walls were white. I thought it went we with the gold looking decor. Even the chandelier was gold looking with clear crystals. Truly beautiful.

Once y/n didn't show up for a while I started looking for her. I seen Toby and he was crying. Why though, I knew if I asked he'd just ignore me.

I knocked on some doors but everyone seemed to be either on a mission, sleeping, or at the table already. Then I seen the familiar monochrome clown LJ. I could ask him if he knows where y/n is.

"Hey, LJ. Do you know where y/n is?" I asked.
"No. why?" LJ said.

"It's none of your business why." I said crossing my arms.
"Sheesh, you don't have to be so rude about it." LJ said walking away down the hall.

I knocked on another door,
"Who is it?" Said L Silver.
"It's me Jane, I'm looking for y/n. Do you know where she is?" I asked.

"Yeah s-shes right here" L Silver said while opening the door.

"Hey." Y/n said as she left the room.
"Did you need me?" She continued as she walked slowly down the hallway.

"Yeah, actually I wanted to have a girl's night out. How does that sound?" I asked.

"Hmmm... yea I'll go." She said happily.
"Alright, be ready by 9 and we'll leave then." I told her and we walked our separate ways. I wonder why she was in L Silver's room. Eh I just hope this will make her feel better.

Laughing Jack's POV

I wonder what makes that girl so prissy to all men. Yeesh. Anyway I think that she needs to calm down a little. I walk down the hall some more then hear a cry, Sally's cry. I heard Slenderman arrive to the crying girl's aid.

I guess she didn't like me filling Charlie's (her bear) body up with candy, I thought kids love candy. Oh well.
"LAUGHING JACK!" Slenderman said sounding mad.

I guess they don't have an appropriation for candy like I do. I knew if I didn't go to him though I'd be put in the basement and be locked up.

I walk to Sally's room, the door was open so I walked in.
"Why would you do this!" Sally cried.
"I thought you wanted some candy, sorry." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"YOU ARE GOING ON A PUNISHMENT MISSION FOR A WHOLE MONTH AND YOU BETTER NOT COME BACK UNTIL THE MONTH IS OVER AND YOU BETTER NOT COME BACK WITHOUT IT DONE EITHER UNDERSTAND!" Slenderman said as he teleported the info about the mission that was in a folder into my hand.

"Yes sir." I said
"GOOD!" Slenderman said, then teleported away.

I walked away leaving Sally by herself, then I left for the mission.

Y/N's POV

I sat at the table with most of everybody sitting there. I sat between Emery and Silver.

"Hey Emery, have you been settling in well?" I asked.
"Yeah actually, it's been great." Emery said, then taking a bite of toast.
I smiled and looked over at Silver. Then it hit me again, her and Toby are dating. I felt the a bit of sadness return but I fought it.

"Good morning Silver." I said to her.
"Good morning y/n." She said politely.

I ate my breakfast of eggs, waffles, and toast. It was very delicious, I thought to myself. Slenderman really is a good cook.

-----‐------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip.
‐-----‐------------------------------------------------------------------

I dressed into a dress which is unusual for me. But I wanted to look nice at least. It was a black long sleeve sparkly dress.

I put on some black dress shoes, then met up with Jane and the others.

"You ready?" Jane asked.
"Yup, I'm ready." I said.

Then we all walked out the door and began on our way to your girl's night out of fun.