Prologue

Narration
Everyone is hurriedly bustling here and there. All are nervous to the core, and that's because The First Female who is declared The Richest Billonare in World by renowned Forbes magazine, is finally going to visit her company branch in New York.

Everyone was surprised when they got the news of Their Boss returning.

"Do you have any idea why she is visiting?" One asked.
"Nope!" Other shook his head in negative. "But it's just maybe a check visit to ensure everything is going smoothly."
"But still, even after receiving the title she directly went back to Europe, her head office. Why would she want to visit now!?" He scowled.

The other laughed and said, "You are just upset because you didn't get to go on a date with your girlfriend!"
He was going to reply when they all saw a figure, surrounded with body gaurds who were blocking a mob of media reporters. Soon they saw that person entering the building.

Sound of clicking heels filled in the atmosphere and all fell silent.
They looked up at the person and... just kept looking! Whether they were mesmerized with her beauty or... quite taken aback by the feeling of her strong and authorative aura!

Some people quickly regain their senses and stepped forward.
"Welcome Mam!" A group of departmental heads and managers greeted happily with a bouquet of beautiful fresh flowers. She took the bouquet and gave a curt nod, and handed it to her proficient personal secretary Andrew Wright and went straight towards her cabin, with him hot on her heels.

Everyone watched her, confidently walking towards her cabin and the door closed with a click. No one spoke anything, or rather they were very much under effect of the sudden change in the office atmosphere!

After some time, everyone went back to their working stations with a thought in mind,"Work is going to be more difficult from now on!"
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"The Billonare who took away the title of Richest Person on Earth from The Famous Adrien Williams is back in New York! It's heard that The She Billonare is shifting her headquarters from Europe to America and that too in New York! Will our favorite Adrien William crush her company in wrath? Or just simply take it as his defeat in the business world?"

Cold dark brown eyes examined each and every word of the article and became more icier after each and every passing word.

The secretary shifted uncomfortably and finally thought to interrupt, "Sir?" As soon as the word left her mouth, the cold eyes which were reading the article by then were now directed to her, and she regretted it!

Maria Miller, Secretary of almighty Adrien Williams, who has always been so brave is now quaking in her boots!

"Yes?" He asked in his normal cold voice.
She adjusted herself, "Sir, Mr. Stone is waiting in the Conference Room-3, for discussing the product marketing strategy with you."
He nodded, stood up from his cushioned leathered chair and graciously walked towards the door.

"Miss Miller?" He said without turning back.
"Yes sir?" She quickly responded.
"Contact James to find the writer of this article," He turned the knob, she was just going to respond, "And make sure to tell him to treat this eloquent writer well." He left.

She shuddered and prayed for that poor writer!
____________________________________________________________________