ᗰᗴᒪOᗪY....♪

Start from the beginning

I head to the guest room, lie down on the bed, and start drifting into dreamland when...

I hear someone singing, but when I open my eyes, there's no one there. I close my eyes again, and the singing continues.

???:- "Without your presence..."

My heartbeat starts to slow down.

???:- "Since the time I've found you..."

"My heart soars, tethered to your scarf..."

"And the stars in the sky..."

The voice is soothing, so melodious, i couldn't do much but to drift deep in my Dreamland.

(???P.O.V)

Sitting by the roof top im singing to A song which I've written recently.

???:- are nothing in front of you~

Look at all my dreams

They're passing through your sleep

They're telling to the nights that

We're those mornings which have come true~

The scenario of the both worlds~

Are nothing infront of you~

(Your P.O.V)

The soothing voice had lulled me to sleep, and I didn't even realize when I drifted off. The next morning, I woke up to someone shouting.

???:- Princess... are you there? Can you hear me?

I open my eyes slowly to see Hanna, and I frown.

Y/n:- What? I was sleeping peacefully.

Hanna:- I can see that, Princess. But now both The kings, queens, and Prince are calling you downstairs for breakfast.

Y/n:- Hmm... I'm coming.

[Time Skip]

After taking a bath, I go downstairs to the dining table, I see everyone having their breakfast in silence.

Y/n:- Good morning, everyone.

Everyone:- Good morning.

King Kim:- I thought you weren't going to have breakfast today.

Argh, I can't stand him.

Y/n:- Unfortunately, I'm here now.

I look at everyone who's staring at me as if I just killed someone, and Scarlett almost chokes on her juice. I immediately apologize.

Y/n:- I'm sorry; I was kidding.

King Kim rolls his eyes. I know he's thinking about the importance of the only brother-in-law.

Queen Kim:- Little princess, have your breakfast already. We have a lot to do today.

Y/n:- Which plan, sis?