↳ 12 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 12!
(Marsh)

2020Santa Monica, Los Angeles

2020
Santa Monica, Los Angeles

**✿❀○❀✿**

BELLA'S POV

It's so obvious it's disgusting. She's just using him to get into his pants, or get any sort of media attention, probably for her business that she had been talking about for a whole hour. And to make it even worse then that, she's only talking about herself while nobody even asked. She's clinging to Kaiden like she's a koala and he's a tree.

I don't get it. How can he not see what she's doing? Or maybe he does and just likes the attention. But come on, why does it have to be her? Anyone else could be worshiping him like that, but he chose to let it be her. He chose to let her be that close to him.

It used to be just me who was allowed in his personal space. I remember how he was so scared to let anyone in as he really feared to get hurt. That's understandable as all the relationship around him both now and when he was growing has failed. However, it seems like he nowadays allow any scumbags to come close. Who knows how many bacterias she's transferring to him, especially by putting her dry ass lips on his neck.

"Jealous much?" Hailey whisper in my ear as she nudge me before resting her head on my shoulder, following the direction I'm looking in. "They kinda cute though."

"Ew. No." I shake my head and push her off me while fake gagging in disgust.

My action causes her to laugh and push my hand away. "I'm just joking you sensitive bitch." I shake my head at her as I go back to my previous position. "Girl, you're so in love."

"What?" As I hear the words leave her mouth, my head instantly snaps in her direction as I look at her with wide eyes. "What did you say?" I quietly and quickly mutter as to not draw any attention out way.

"Nothing." She waves me off. And she's lucky as I don't have the chance to pry before Devon speaks up with an idea.

"Guys!" Everyone around our table stops their conversation and turns to look at her as she slightly yells to get our attention. "Okay, game time folks!" She cheers on herself to gain some smiles from everyone as nobody really seems up to the idea. "Let's play spin the bottle, truth or dare."

"Oh no." I mutter, Hailey's giggles following.

"Come on! It will be fun, guys!" Everyone relentlessly agrees. "Okay, so whoever spins the bottle gets to pick the dare or truth and the person the bottle lands on has to do it." She explains so everyone understand and follows the rules.