↳ 7 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 7!
(Marsh)

2020Santa Monica, Los Angeles

2020
Santa Monica, Los Angeles

**✿❀○❀✿**

KAIDEN'S POV

IT'S BEEN ALMOST a month of radio silence from most of my family. Only mom, Kylie, Rob and Khloé have reach out whilst the others have been petty as fuck. I guess they are just mad because they know they weren't right when they excepted the worst from me.

Anyway, I have tried to avoid our drama — even if I'm in the center of it all — and just tried to live my life instead. I've mostly spent my time at Fin's club, meeting new people. For example, I met this incredibly interesting woman, Shanice. We just immediately clicked and she's been a really good escape from everything. Shanice is also just a normal  girl who works at a cafe across the club, so it's really refreshing to not be around a celebrity for once.

Tonight Shanice, Fin and I have all decided to spend our night out. We decided to head to one of the hottest clubs in LA right now as it's the start of the weekend and all off us felt like we needed a break to let loose and let the stress fade away. However, I guess a whole lot of people felt the same way as the club is packed with people who are drinking and dancing their asses off.

Right now, I'm already on my 4 shot of vodka and we've only been here for 15 minutes. The beat to the music downstairs are vibrating through the walls as I'm sitting on my chair at the bar. The burn of the liquid does little to sooth me as I finish my glass, my eyes fixated on Shanice eyes as she shut hers whilst savoring the taste of her drink.

It's only me and Shanice alone as Fin instantly wander off the second we entered the building, and neither of us have catches a glimpse of him since then.

"How're you feeling? Much going on in that pretty, little head of your?" I let myself look into her eyes before clearing my throat, Shanice siping on her drink as she waits for an answer.

"Want the truth?" She narrows her eyes in suspicious, but nod relentlessly.

"Am I going to regret it?"

"Probably." She rolls her eyes at my response which instantly makes a small smirk grow on my face. "But really, I'm amazing, great even." Shanice raise an eyebrow as she stare deeply into my eyes. "What? You don't believe me?" I lean forward, closing the distance between us as to intimidate her, but by the small laugh that escape her I know how horribly I failed.

"Me, believing that the man who has been going after and ranted about the same girl for — who knows how many years, is doing fine? When he otherwise feel like shit?" I purse my lips to keep a straight face and not let her see the amusement I find her little explaining. "No. I do not believe that." She smirks at me before taking a sip of her cocktail.