↳ 8 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 8!
(Marsh)

2020Santa Monica, Los Angeles

2020
Santa Monica, Los Angeles

**✿❀○❀✿**

KAIDEN'S POV

"What do you mean you don't remember either?" I ask with a frown as she wash off the soap from her body.

"The only thing I remember is waking up completely naked with an awfully familiar feeling in my vagina. And back, and-" I cut her off, not wanting to know the details as I mentally facepalm myself for being so stupid and irresponsible by doing the exact opposite to what I said I wouldn't last night.

"Okay, okay. I- I get it. But...what does that mean?" I obviously know what it means. What she means. Or at least I'm about 99% sure I do. However, I still want a veritable confirmation.

"Aww...you're so innocent, sweetheart." She turns off the water as she grins at me before stepping out of the shower. "Hand me a towel, please?" She points to the rack behind me, me compiling.

"Right. Innocent." I nod in question as I hand over a towel before slowly walking over to the sink and splashing water on my face in an attempt to bring myself back to reality.

"Or maybe not." The drastic change in opinion makes me look back at her with a raised eyebrow, her only crossing her arms with a smirk when she sees my face. "Oh really? You going to deny it?" I gently wipe my face with a towel before turning around to her completely, shaking my head.

"No. But you just said I was innocent and then a second later you changed opinion? It's just confusing. Makes me question what you really think." I shrug and step out of the bathroom as it was beginning to grow hot with steam.

"Kai, two things. One, you're not innocent for the way my whole body is aching because of last night." I purse my lips as I try to not show her my reaction to her honest and blunt words. "And two, I don't think someone who is considered innocent would stand in front of me completely naked." She nods towards my body before looking me up and down, me following her eyes to see I'm indeed naked.

"I-uh..." I quickly cover myself the best that I can with my hands while she only chuckles and walk past me, patting my shoulder on the way.

"See? Just what I meant." I clear my throat and turn around to see her walk into my bedroom, closing the door behind her as she's probably about to change. But before it's completely closed she do a small wave in my direction, ending the action with a playful wink.