Redemption

The place was very crowded . But that time all I could hear was silence. Nick and I were sitting like criminals.Ariel,Phoebe and Julie were speechless.

I could realized that they were very perplexed and shocked. I tried very hard to hold my tears but it was all in vain.I wiped my tears with my right hand and tried to give them a smile.Nick was trying to show that he was fine but I knew that his heart was tearing apart.

Phoebe broke the silence .She said, "So,when did you get separated?"

I hold back my tears and said,"It's been months ." After hearing this,all of them stared at us like we murdered someone. 

"Months?? Are you guys stupid?it's been months since you acted like everything is fine.Why didn't you inform us?", Ariel yelled at us.

"We didn't want to hurt you",I couldn't hold my tears any more.

"Hurt us?? You surely hurt us.But not  for  getting separated from each other.It's because you hide all of this from us.". Julie was furious.

Ariel stared at us for a long time then said,"We wanted to see you guys together because we thought  you are happy together.All we wanted was seeing you guys happy. If  you're not happy together than it's worthless staying together "

"We are your friends. We will never force you to stay together. Never."

Listening all of them saying this,I felt like I was being afraid for no reason. I could feel the warmness from them.

Nick looked at me .He tried to give me a smile."So,it's mutual now.You guys are not in a relationship any more.",Pheobe said.

"We are in a relationship. But it's more than any kind of relationship. It's friendship." Nick smiled and said to everyone.

Everyone tried to be normal with us."Promise us that you will never hide anything from us.This time we forgive  you but the next time we won't ".Everybody agreed with Ariel.

Nick and I looked at each other and  said,"We promise. We will never hide anything ".

"So,all of us are single except Ariel." Julie took a sigh and said this.

"What?? I am single too" Ariel defended herself. 

Every body laughed at this."It's okay Ariel darling. Petro is a nice guy ".Nick tried  to pick on her.

"Seriously, you guys are the worst ".Ariel was saying this while blushing. We all knew that something was up between Ariel and Petro.

We finished eating and went to our hotel. I could felt that a  heavy amount of guiltness dissapeared from my heart.I was feeling so relaxed .That city got changed from me.The sky,the water,the fragrance.Everything became more beautiful.

I went to my room. Everybody was busy doing their own things .So,I went to my room alone .

Everything was okay. I changed my clothes and realized that I was feeling very  tired. Actually all those things were running through my head for a long time.Then it all got sort out .

My bones were stiff .My eyes were getting closed.So I went to the bed and lay down. Few minutes later,i fall asleep.

The Sleep of redemption. But something wasn't right.While sleeping, I felt like someone was calling me. A beautiful, known voice.

"Merjorie! Merjorie! I am here." A soothing breeze attacked me while sleeping. I felt like a  soft hand was  touching my cheeks . I woke up.

I was breathing so heavily .I could listen to my heart beats that time.What was that? Who was that? I was sweating hard.

I got up from bed and found out that it was already afternoon. I couldn't believe  I slept for so long  .The weather was strange. Heavy breeze was coming from the balcony.

Usually Venice's weather is  warm.But that time,I was feeling so cold. I was shaking hard. I was feeling dizzy.I couldn't stand any more.i sat down.

After a few minutes, I realized that I had  fever. That's why i was feeling so cold.Something was consuming my power. Heart was restless.  I was missing someone very bad.But I didn't know who was it.

I never been so restless before.