The truth should be told

Wasn't it funny how my blood got mixed up with Venice's  salty wind?It was only one day since we arrived there but I felt like a pretty casual Venetian.

Some stories are meant to be stay  incomplete. The story of Nick and I was the same.We never finished as lovers but we did finish as a pretty random duo.

Nick never judged me for any of my decisions so I respect that man wholeheartedly.

So,we were getting ready for the Doge's palace. In Italian it's called Palazzo Ducale. I think some dreamy teenage girls still dream to find their  prince charmings waiting for them  in black coat and black tie  with their dreamy eyes in a palace like Palazzo Ducale.But it's nothing but  a wishful thinking.

Everybody was getting ready with their casual stuffs but Nick and I were assembling our words to tell our friends about our separation.

I was scared because I thought they would be broken hearted. And I think the worst crime a people can make is to break someone's heart.

Not gonna say much about the weather. It was the same as it was always. I kinda looked like a villain who was about to kill three people with few words.

"Can I ask you something?"My guilty eyes were staring at Nick's innocent green eyes."Of course,Sabrina." I tried to gave him  a smile and said,"Are you feeling nervous?."Nick gave me a confused glance and asked ,"About what?"

"I mean we are about to say to all of our close friends that we're no longer together, who see us getting married one day and happily die together "

Nick took a sigh and looked at the other side of the hotel."What if we act infront of them that we're happy together just because of they want us to be together."I was confused about whether he was telling us to get back together or about something else.

Then he chuckled and said,"If we do that one day we will blame each other for staying together even though we never wanted it.You will come to me and say  that you hate me for everything and I won't be able to ask any  forgiveness because we just want our friends to be happy. They are our friends not the critics. All they want  us to be happy. If they find out that we're not happy together then they will understand. Don't take them  roughly.

"I wish I could take things like you.But I just couldn't." "I don't want you to ruin your life.New self, new decision. They will find about that truth anyway so it should be told today so they don't think that we lied to them.His inspirational words were capable enough to comfort me.But I could see the shady pain on his eyes which was trying to hide from my eyes.

His lips were shaking while saying all those  words.I know it was harder for him to face it.It must be hurt  sacrificing your love for the people you love.But still he just didn't want to show it to me

Everybody joined us at the entrance of the hotel.We left the hotel.I didn't ask him anything anymore. We arrived at the palace.I won't lie but it must be the most dreamy place I've ever witnessed. Every corner had different stories, different feelings.

The walls ,the painting had different meaning of his own.We kinda lost enjoying that place.Than we left that place and went to a local side restaurant for lunch.

"It must me thirty degrees today.I am breathing warm wind."Pheobe was complaining about the weather  while taking a sip to  her lemon margarita.Everybody agreed with her about the weather but Julie said it was the  weather of love.

"Weather of love? That's funny."Ariel tried to mock her."Yes,love.The weather which is perfect for you and Petro,isn't it?"Pheobe won the whole conversation by saying this.Ariel choked   after hearing it.

"Shut up!"She was blushing. Ariel,Pheobe and Julie were chatting when Nick and I realized that it was the perfect time for telling them.

Nick stopped eating and said,"Uhh,we have something to tell you guys."Everybody stopped talking immediately and focused on Nick.He said again ,"Sabrina and I have something to tell you."He clears his voice.

I was silent. Everybody was excited after hearing it.I'm sure that they thought that we are gonna tell them that we're getting married.

"OK,I don't know but isn't it too early. I mean you both are pretty young for this."They said.

Nick and I was perplexed.Nick tried to clear the matter to them."it's not what you think "

"what is it then?"everyone asked.i tried to be brave for the first time.I took a deep breath and interrupted Nick and said,"We are more than like a family.We have been together for years even though most of the moments are not available in my brain. But I still love you guys. We want to share everything with you and we don't wanna keep you guys in a false dream."

Nick was staring at me like he was very proud of me.Every body became serious. "What's wrong dude?"Ariel tried to understand the whole chapter.

Then Nick started to said,"Somethings don't stay the same as always. Some feelings are unchangeable but still they need to be changed. "He stopped there and looked at me.My eyes were moist.

He tried to smile and said,"Sabrina and I will always have positive feelings and respect for each other. And I'll always love her even though she want it or not.
But our relationship is no longer the same as before.We thought that it's time to give it a rest and start something new."I could feel the pain on his voice. Tears were fiercely stopped in Nick's eyes.

"We are no longer couples. I think that we should be separated from each other. "Everybody was shocked after hearing it.I was shocked too.Because he said he wanted to finish it even though I wanted it.He never wanted to make me feel like the culprit.

"We believe that you will understand it and respect our decision"

I was looking at him because I was feeling extremely sorry.But I had nothing to do about it.Sometimes you gotta put aside your feelings to find your truest self.

There are more relationships which consist love for each other.Not in a sexual way but in a deep heartily way.The relationship I built with him was something like that.