Feverish first meeting

The light of the moon was brighter than the luxuries electronic lights of the restaurant. The calming breeze was making it more delicate.

I really wanted to witnessed the scenery more closely so I walked towards the corner beside the man.

As I went closer to him,I witnessed his dirty blonde hair sparkling with the light of the moon.I thought he was a tourist like us.

I stood beside him,way  further than him.Everything was blurry but I could see his dashing figure.

I was standing there,enjoying the smell coming from the water.At first,he didn't notice me.He was minding his own business.

I wasn't interested on him either. But than his piercing blue sparkling eyes noticed me.

We had a eye contact. We looked at each other for some seconds than he broke the silence.

"Miss,did I disturb you?",he politely asked me.Even though I disturbed him.
He didn't have any sort of Venetian accent. Pure English.

I told him,"No,no.I was just walking here so I thought it would be great if I  witnessed this mind blowing scenery."

He chuckled and said,"Who wants to miss this scenery? People can die to witnessed this."

"Yeah, definitely.",I said.I was shaking that time.My body was telling me to lay down but I didn't want to miss any of that.

I thought I would faint .My eyes were getting closed.He noticed that.

"Are you okay,miss? It seems like you're in pain?",he seemed curious.

"Actually I have fever.I was feeling suffocated inside the room so I decided to walk around.But I will be fine."I was dying inside but I lied to him about my pain.

"But I don't feel like you're fine",then he had done the most unexpected thing ever.He came closer to me,touch my forehead to see if fever was too high.

My heart started to pound so fastly as he touched me.I should've feel awkward that time but all I felt was an unknown pleasure.

"Goodness gracious! Fever is too high.You should go to your room  immediately and lay down. ",he advised me.

But I didn't want to leave that place.I was enjoying every minute of it.

"I will be alright. I just want to feel relaxed  here." I didn't listen to him. 

"But it's too high. This cold breeze will make it higher. "

Fever was so hight that I wasn't able to listen to him properly.

I was going to say something than the interrupted me.He said ,"I am sorry but I've to go now.I've some work to do. "

I was surprised .He went away immediately. I was about to faint then Ariel came from downstairs and grabbed me.

"What are you doing here?? I was searching for you everywhere." She yelled at me.

I wasn't able to say anything to her .She took me to  our room.The distracting feeling dissapeared from my heart.

I was relaxed even though physically I wasn't good at all.Then I laid down on the bed.Closed my eyes.I was thinking about the man.

The cold ,soft touch was giving me goosebumps. I fall asleep thinking about him.

A unknown man came from nowhere and gave me the best feelings .