Chapter 35

Author's pov

Jimin came downstairs after calming himself down

Jimin came downstairs after calming himself down. Damn his crazy heart.
Y/N and Jungkook were sitting on the living room couch waiting for their parents to come.

Y/N lit up as soon as she saw Jimin.
"Oppa you look absolutely gorgeous!" She exclaimed smiling.

Jimin chuckled shyly and shook his head.
"Thank you and you look amazing as well" Jimin sat down beside Y/N after replying.
He turned his head to the side feeling someone's eyes on him. To his surprise, he caught Jungkook checking him out.

The moment their eyes met both of them got startled and quickly turned their heads to another direction while pretending like nothing happened.

Y/N tried not to gag and fangirl after noticing this.

"So everyone is ready I see" Mrs. Jeon said coming in the room with Mr. Jeon by her side.

"Yes, are we ready to go ?" Jungkook asked.
Everyone nodded in response .

They got out of the house and went the parking lot. Since most of their cars were 4 seaters they chose to go with two cars.

Y/N insisted that she and Mr. and Mrs. Jeon should go in the same car. Which left Jimin and Jungkook alone in one car.

The drive to the restaurant wasn't awkward but wasn't comfortable either. Jimin took sneaky glances at the older when he was busy driving. And he's not going to lie, Jungkook looks hot while driving.

_______________________________

After twenty minutes of driving Jungkook parked in the parking area of the restaurant. Jungkook got out first and when Jimin was about to open the door for himself, Jungkook opened it for him.

Jimin blinked several times and muttered a small 'thank you' . Jungkook was so weird today.

A minute later the other car arrived too. All of them walked to the entrance of the lavish restaurant. It looked like those type of fancy and super expensive restaurants where only CEOs and rich people come.

The interior was breathtaking. Not a speck of dust anywhere. All the workers looked elegant in their maroon coloured uniforms.

Jungkook walked up to the receptionist who greeted him.

"Welcome to Palagio how may I help you sir ?"

"I made a reservation for 5"

"On whose name sir ?"

"Jeon Jungkook"

The receptionist nodded and checked the list of reservations. When she found the name she was looking for she smiled and called a waiter.

"He'll show you the way. Have a pleasant evening sir" She said and bowed.

"This way sir" the waiter took the family to a table that was near a beautiful painting.

(Palagio situated in Florence)

They sat down on their seats and Jimin and Jungkook ended up sitting beside each other.
After chit chatting for a while they decided to order food.

"All of this feels so nice. It's been so long since we had dinner together as a family and not for business" Mrs. Jeon said with a fond smile.
"Thank you Jungkook for all of this"

"I'm really happy that you guys like it here" Jungkook said glancing at his parents then at Jimin. Jimin looked really beautiful. It was hard to not look at him.

When their dinner ended Jimin stood up and excused himself to go to the restroom.

"You guys can wait in the car, I won't take too long" Jimin said .

"Don't worry. We'll wait for you here" to everyone's shock Jungkook stated.

Jimin looked perplexed for a moment before giving an apologetic smile and nod.
________________________________

A person exited the restroom and Jimin got inside to find it completely empty. He quickly got into a stall and finished his business.

As he opened the door a little he saw a familiar face .

And no, Jimin didn't see him :DBut he looks so fluffy here !! ♡♡

But he looks so fluffy here !! ♡♡