Chapter 6

One week later...

Author's pov

Everything was normal in the Jeon's mansion except for a certain brown haired man. He was pacing back and forth in his room with his hands behind his back .

"Jungkook why are you so restless about this ? Jungkookie ? Baby calm down !" Seongwha shouted getting annoyed by Jungkook's behaviour.

"How can I be calm Seongie when my freedom is being taken away? I won't be able to spend much time with you or party with you and my friends . Heck! I won't even have enough time to fuck you properly" Jungkook continued to ramble nonsense.

"Then tell him that you won't do it." Seongwha suggested. Jungkook chuckled bitterly. "If I say 'no' he'll take everything away from me-" The brunette got cut off by the blonde, "O-oh then you should be the CEO. I don't want to see my baby suffer." Seongwha said putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder .

"I know....this whole CEO shit sucks but I'll work hard for both of us." Jungkook said kissing his boyfriend on the lips. The kiss was full of tongue. As if they were sucking each other's faces off. Seongwha got on top of Jungkook's lap and the latter grabbed his waist . Things would have gone further if the sound of someone knocking on the door hadn't interrupted them .

"Ugh ! Who is it now ?!" Seongwha groaned as he got up from Jungkook's lap and walked to the door. He harshly pulled the door open. "WHO- oh Y/N . What are you doing here little Y/N ?" Seongwha asked with an irritated smile. The girl looked bored as ever.

"I'm not little Seongwha oppa. I'm already 19" Y/N said. The blonde was getting frustrated. First he got cockblocked and now this girl is calling him oppa.

"Haha you're so funny Y/N . I'm only 25. Calling me oppa makes me feel old. Just call me Seongwha, ok?" The older of the two said faking a laugh .

"If you don't want me to call you oppa that's ok , I'm not really a fan of calling someone oppa. But you're old." Y/N said bluntly. The words stabbed the blonde in the right place as his eyes widened in anger.

"Anyways can you call my brother ? Dad is calling him. And tell him to be quick. Thank you." She said and walked away leaving a red faced blonde who was fuming with anger . How dare that girl call him old ?!

He stomped inside and sat down on the bed crossing his arms on his chest . "What happened babe ? Who was that ?" Jungkook asked.

"It was your sister. She said your dad is calling you." Seongwha said huffing.
"You look mad. Why ? Did she say something else ?" Jungkook asked being curious.

"She said I'm old ! Can you believe this ? I , Park Seongwha , old ?! I can't fucking believe it she said something like that to my face !" Seongwha yelled.

"Okay okay calm down . I will talk to her. Don't be mad she's just a kid-"

"Kid you say ? She's fucking 19 years old! She should know how to respect elders." Seongwha fussed. And he is mad for getting called old, how ironic, Jungkook thought.

"Ok enough of this. After talking to dad I'll talk to Y/N." Jungkook said kissing the younger's cheek . "Yes you better talk to her." Seongwha said.

In Mr. Jeon's office

Jungkook knocked on the wooden door. He heard a faint 'come in' and opened the door . He took a seat infront of his father .

"So you thought about my offer I guess?" Mr. Jeon said. "What's your answer ?"

"You already know my answer dad.. It's not like you gave me any other choice." Jungkook sighed defeatedly.
"Well I'm glad to hear that you are accepting this so easily. I thought convincing you would be way more chaotic than this." His father shook his head .

"You'll be starting from the day after tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm going to show you around the office and introduce you to some of our important employees. And one more thing Jungkook, I'm putting my trust in you...try not to disappoint me son." His father said looking in his eyes .

Jungkook nodded a bit uneasily . This is what he hates . Being responsible . He likes being careless , fooling around, living his life without any burden on his shoulders .

Me to my upcoming collage life :

This chapter is so boring lmao-

YEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWW 🤠

Bye 👋💜