Chapter 16

Author's pov

That day Mr. Park rushed home as soon as his work hour ended . He couldn't contain his excitement .  He was also praying that his son will agree to go to this dinner party .

"I'm home !" Jimin's father exclaimed .
"Welcome home honey. How was work ?" His wife asked .
"It was normal but I have a good news for you" Mr. Park said .
"Huh? What good news?" Mrs. Park asked .

"You won't believe who has asked our son's hand in marriage" said Mr. Park .

"Marriage? Who asked ?" Mrs. Park was confused .
"It's my boss !! He asked Jimin's hand for his son . Jung Wha , he wants our Jimin as their son-in-law !! Can you believe it !!" Mr. Park exclaimed with utmost delight . Mrs. Park has her eyes wide open.

"Did I hear that right ? Your boss ? The owner of Jeon Corporation wants our Jiminie to be his son-in-law?!!" Jung Wha screamed with glee and hugged her husband .

"Woah woah ! What happened ? You guys are hugging like there's no tomorrow" Jimin chuckled as he saw his parents hugging the daylight out of each other .

"Oh sweetie I'll tell you everything at dinner" Mrs. Park said releasing her husband.

Jimin gave a confused shrug and went inside the living room.

At the dinner table..

They were at the middle of eating when Mr. Park spoke, "Jimin, I have something to tell you"
Jimin looked up from his plate,"Yeah dad ?"

"Son, me and your mom have always wanted a comfortable life for you. But sadly the life we gave you is far from comfortable" Mr. Park said dejectedly .

"Dad why are you talking like that ? The life you and mom gave me is the best life I could ever have. I'm happy with you guys . Don't ever say that" Jimin was pouty about his dad's words .

"Aigo it's such a blessing that we have a son like you" Mrs. Park said reaching out and squishing her son's cheek.

"Jimin you know my boss Mr. Jeon,  right ?" Mr. Park asked .

"Uh hu" Jimin responded while taking a bite of his tteokbokki .

"He asked your hand for his son and he wants us to meet his family at XXX restaurant-" Mr. Park couldn't finish his line as Jimin started choking on his food.

Mrs. Park rushed to give him a glass of water . After drinking the whole glass he released a breath then exclaimed, "What ?!!"

"Yes son he wants you to be his son-in-law" Jimin's father said.

"Son-in-law...does that mean I'll have to marry his son ?"

"Of course" Jimin's dad chuckled.
"Dad, are you joking right now? That spoilt brat ? He has no manners. How am I supposed to live with him my entire life ? I'm getting goosebumps just by thinking about it" Jimin said dramatically running his hands up and down on the side of his arms .

"He isn't that bad though" Mr. Park said scratching his head.

"Have you ever met him ?" Jimin asked.
"Uh no" his father said .

"No wonder why you're saying 'he isn't that bad' . I can't stand him for 2 seconds because he is that bad" Jimin smiled sarcastically.

Jimin's father sighed. No one can win against his son when it comes to words .

"Jimin sweetie, why don't you give him a chance ? People change afterall. We are doing this for your well being. This marriage will make us happy too knowing that our son is living a comfortable life" it was Mrs. Park's turn to use her secret weapon, emotional blackmail.

Jimin sighed. This is where he is weak . And his mom knows exactly how to use it .

"Please son" both his parents looked  tired and upset . That's what he hates . He hates making his parents upset .

"Ok ! Fine . I'll go , happy now ? But if he behaves rudely I'll smack his head" Jimin said shoving a cherry tomato in his mouth grumpily.

Both his parents cheered .

In the Jeon's mansion

"No way in hell dad ! I don't even  want to  be in the same room as him and you want me to marry him ?! Hah ! What a joke !" Jungkook said slamming his hands on the wooden table .

"He's from a poor middle class family. Poor people are just filthy (What kind of shit am I writing :,) ) Besides I have a boyfriend much more rich than that low class" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I did some horrible mistakes in your upbringing" Mr. Jeon sighed .

"Yeah and you're doing an even bigger mistake by forcing me to marry that poor rat" Jungkook gritted through his teeth.

"Watch your language Jungkook. The only mistake I've ever done is to spoil you. But I'm not doing any mistake this time" Mr. Jeon deadpanned.

"I'm repeating this again, I . Won't. Go. To. That. Stupid. Party " Jungkook said.

"You aren't leaving me with any other option I guess" Mr. Jeon sighed.

"Either you do as I say or I'll seize all the luxury you have. Which one do you prefer?" Jungkook's father raised an eyebrow. His son looked at him in disbelief.

"What the hell dad ?! What did you even see in that boy ?!!" Jungkook yelled.

"Choose one before I do the thing I  mentioned in the second option" Mr. Jeon kept a bored expression on his face .

"Oh wow and you said you're giving me options. You're literally blackmailing me ???" Jungkook was speechless.

"I'll count till three . Give me your answer before that" Mr. Jeon smiled at his son .

"One"

Jungkook pulled at his hair groaning.

"Two-"

"OK ! Do whatever the hell you want but don't expect me to accept him as my husband. I'll never accept him" Jungkook said and stomped out of the room.

"We'll see if you accept him or not" Mr. Jeon chuckled to himself.

This meme 😭😭✋🏼

This meme 😭😭✋🏼

I legit died 😂😂

Lmao bye 👋🏼💜