Chapter 21

Author's pov

After his little argument with Jungkook, Jimin went inside their bathroom. He took off his remaining clothes and got under the shower moaning as the warm water hit his skin .

When he was done, he got out of the shower and grabbed a towel to wipe his body . But then something clicked in his mind . He forgot to bring his clothes, infact he doesn't have anything to wear. Jimin sighed loudly. He knows he has to get some clothes by himself because Jungkook isn't going to help him.
He wrapped a towel around his waist and used another to cover his upper half . Gently twisting the knob, he got out of the bathroom.

Jungkook who was laying on the bed watching his phone, suddenly perked up seeing Jimin in only a towel. The towel on his upper body was doing a horrible job at covering him. You could easily see his abs . Jungkook's mouth watered seeing the fresh glowing porcelain skin of Jimin's legs . Jungkook has always had a thing for nice physique especially smooth long slender legs . And seems like Jimin has the nicest pair of legs Jungkook has ever seen in his entire 26years of life.

"Don't you know staring is rude ?" Jimin said glaring at Jungkook.
Jungkook immediately looked away and coughed.

"Then why are you walking around in a towel?" Jungkook shoot back .

"Oh trust me, I don't have any wish to walk around in a towel, specially not infront of you. I don't have my clothes here, that's why I had to come out wrapping a towel around me" Jimin sassed .

"Ugh! Unbelievable" Jungkook rolled his eyes. Jimin didn't mind him and started walking towards Jungkook's walk in closet.

"Why are you going there ?" Jungkook asked stopping Jimin just infront of the door that connected the bedroom with the closet. Jimin turned around facing Jungkook.

"It's your closet, right ?" Jimin asked .
Jungkook nodded. "So I wouldn't go there to dance, would I ?" Jimin faked a smile and got inside the closet closing the door on his way .

Being frustrated, Jungkook threw his phone on the carpeted floor . Few seconds later he ran to pick it up .

__

Jimin came out wearing a grey oversized t-shirt and some white sweat pants which were Jungkook's, obviously.

Jungkook was again in lying position. Jimin stood beside the bed with his hands on his hips .
"Where will I sleep ?" He asked .

Jungkook opened one eye and spoke, "I don't know and don't care to be honest but You can sleep on the floor or maybe on the couch, bet that's hundred times better than your cheap bed"

"Listen old fart, I'm way too tired to deal with your shit . So be a good human and stay on this of the bed" Jimin said and walked to the other side of the bed . But Jungkook has other plans. He rolled over to Jimin's side . "What the-" Jimin huffed and went to the other side but Jungkook rolled over there as well .

"Stop doing this !" Jimin scolded. Jungkook didn't budge. "What ? I'm just feeling my bed" he said nuzzling with a pillow.

Jimin ran to the opposite side but Jungkook was faster . Jimin made a sound of displeasure and proceeded to go to the other side but stopped as he saw Jungkook roll again . He stood quietly at the foot of the bed.
Jimin was super annoyed. He quickly climbed on the bed from the foot area and before Jungkook could turn over, Jimin kicked him in the butt.

Jungkook fell with thud as he groaned from pain, both in his elbow and his butt .
"What the fuck was that ?" Jungkook asked standing up while rubbing his elbow.

"You got served right" Jimin said shrugging nonchalantly as if he stated some kind of fact . Jungkook looked at him scandalised.

Jimin took some extra pillows and made a barrier in the middle of the bed .

"Don't you dare to cross this boundary" Jimin threatened.

"Hah as if , don't get your hopes up middle class" Jungkook said in an irritated tone .

"Hope ? What's that ? I'm scared you might choke the life out of me when I'm asleep" Jimin said lying down on his side of the bed .

Jungkook also laid down on his side after turning off the lights . Both laid on the bed with their backs facing each other.

______________

When morning came, Jimin was woken up by the sunlight hitting his face from the gap of the curtain. He sat up yawning and stretching . He checked time . It was 8 a.m. The rest of the family members shall be home soon.

Jimin got out of the bed not paying attention to a certain person who was snoring like an elephant.

He went to Jungkook's closet to borrow some of his clothes . Then he headed to the bathroom to do his morning routine . He came out after taking a short shower .

When Jimin went downstairs he saw two maids in the kitchen. He went to them and greeted them good morning. They greeted back and bowed to him . He asked them if the others have returned from the hotel yet . The maids shook their heads and answered no in return.

"Did you guys prepare breakfast ?" Jimin asked . They nodded in disapproval. "Good then let me prepare the breakfast" Jimin said as he dismissed the maids from the kitchen and started preparing a full Korean breakfast.

The breakfast he is making includes, grilled short ribs, spicy seafood salad, bean sprout rice, spicy stewed fish, cold cucumber soup, seasoned kelp and radish strip kimchi .

The whole kitchen was filled with a mouthwatering smell . No wonder when the Jeons entered in the house they smelt the aromatic food from the living room .

Pardon my horrible editing skills lol

*chuckles nervously* Another update after ten years 😀

Anygays, I got vaccinated today !! (It's only the 1st dose, the 2nd dose is after 28 days)

Bye 👋🏼💜