Chapter 31

Author's pov

Jimin was as still as a rock. The poor guy was beyond shocked. Jeon Jungkook talking to someone sweetly let alone giving someone roses, isn't something you get to see everyday. Should he be honoured? happy? or concerned? That the man has hit his head somewhere and now has gone crazy.

What's with the sudden change of behaviour ? Jimin definitely found it kind of fishy. But Jungkook behaving like an awkward teenager with a crush is actually sort of adorable but you never heard it from Jimin.

"Wow those are beautiful . Who gave those to you Jimin-ah ?" Mrs. Jeon said snapping Jimin out his trance.

"Oh uh...Jung- Jungkook gave them to me" Jimin said stumbling upon his words. Mrs. Jeon's eyes widened as she gasped out an excited 'really ?!'

Jimin's cheeks turned a rosy shade as he choked out a tiny 'yes' and hurried to put the flowers in a vas.
Mrs. Jeon squealed lifting her fists in the air.

_________________________________

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon looked oddly happy at the dinner table.

"Why do you guys look so giddy ?" Y/N asked then shoved a piece of meat in her mouth along with some rice.

The old couple smiled and looked at Jungkook then at Jimin . The two males looked back at them in a baffling manner.

"Someone did something very corny today" Mrs. Jeon said with a sly smirk.

"Come on mom tell me what happened ?" Y/N whined.

"Your brother gave your brother in law a bouquet of roses" Mrs. Jeon said  sighing dreamily.

"W-water-" Y/N choked out patting her chest. Jimin quickly gave her a glass of water. She chugged the half of it down then took an exhausted breath .

"Mom the joke wasn't funny! I almost died from choking on food" Y/N grumbled.

"Oh sweetie, it wasn't a joke, was it Jungkook ?" Mrs. Jeon asked wiggling her eyebrows at Jungkook.

Jungkook, who was eating silently till now, cleared his throat and avoided his mother's eyes. Seeing this, Y/N's eyes widened . She looked at Jimin whose ears were red. Her expression melted into a lenny face.

"Awww Jungkook oppa~ is this really you ? Or, have you been reading William Wordsworth's poems ?" Y/N asked making her voice more high pitched and batting her eyelashes.

"Shut up brat" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.
"You three, stop being so dramatic" he added.

"I have a news for you all" Jungkook announced.

"Good or bad ?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"You can be the judge of that" Jungkook said shrugging .

"I cut ties with Seongwha"

This left everyone gaping . Jimin looked at Jungkook with those cute wide eyes. The older looked back at him then at Mr. Jeon.

"Remember you once said that if I'm smart enough I won't be in contact with someone like Seongwha. I understand you now" Jungkook said with a tiny smile tugging his lips upwards.

Mr. Jeon flashed an amused smile at his son. He couldn't really believe his son listened to him. He stretched his hand and patted his son's shoulder.

"You did the right thing son. Thank you for listening to my words" Mr. Jeon said.

"So...is that a good news ?" Jungkook suddenly asked making everyone laugh .

"Indeed it is" Mrs. Jeon said.

"My dear bradhuh!" Y/N exclaimed faking a British accent as she continued, "Finally you've grown up. I'm absolutely overjoyed !"

"I wonder what terrible deed I've done in my past life to get a sister like you" Jungkook sighed pretending to be sad. Jimin snorted and covered his mouth with his hand to suppress the laughter.
Y/N's right eye twitched as she replied with a snarky remark.

"Well I'm also awfully unfortunate to get a bullhead brother bleh!" She said sticking her tongue out.

"Oh my god stop now hahaha your food will get cold if you two keep on arguing" Mrs. Jeon said laughing at the sibling's banter. Both of them grumbled while stuffing their mouth with food.

The married couple 🤣Jikook turned Las Vegas into Las Gaygas 😭🤣🤣

Jikook turned Las Vegas into Las Gaygas 😭🤣🤣

I have an exam tomorrow but being    a little piece of shït, I am spending time on Wattpad
My future is definitely dark asf 🐸