Chapter 24

Author's pov

Few days had passed normally, except Jimin and Jungkook bickering here and there . They do live in the same room and share the same bed so that no one gets suspicious of them . But they were highly annoyed by each other's presence .

Though Jungkook was irritated by Jimin, he never refused to eat the food made by Jimin after tasting in once. And as an excuse he said, 'I could care less about that midget, I just don't like  disrespecting food'

It was a Monday morning. Jimin had work so he got up a bit earlier than usual to prepare breakfast for everyone, even though Mr. Jeon told him numerous times to leave it on the maids . He just likes taking care of the people he's close to.

After preparing breakfast, Jimin checked the time . It was only eight o'clock, so he still had time for a quick shower. He went upstairs and went inside him and Jungkook's now shared closet to take some clothes.
It was a total disaster when Jimin brought his own clothes and decided to put it inside the same closet .

Flashback..

Jungkook sharply opposed Jimin saying, 'You aren't putting those rags in my closet. My expansive clothes will be ruined"

Fed up with the older's bratty attitude, Jimin had kicked him in the shin which caused Jungkook to bend over in pain . Jimin then grabbed his shirt  collar and told, ' I'm afraid my clothes will stink if I mix them with yours. That's why I'm putting them separately. Now get rid of that annoying attitude or you'll get more than a mere kick'

That was enough to shut the older up . Jungkook wouldn't say it out loud but the kick felt like someone had hit him with a metal bar and he hated to imagine something more.

End of flashback..

Jimin quickly went in the bathroom, put his clothes on the cloth hanger and stripped out of his pajama . He stood in the bathtub under the shower and squeezed some body wash on the washcloth and started scrubbing his body with it .

_______________________

It was 8:15 a.m. when Jungkook's alarm rang for the fourth time and this time he decided to wake up. Shutting the alarm off he sleepily searched for his phone to see if he had any messages from his boyfriend. When he saw none, he got up from bed and went towards the bathroom while scratching his stomach.

In the haze of sleep Jungkook didn't hear the sound of the shower. He just pushed the slightly ajar door and went inside to empty his bladder.

As he was about to pull his pants down a sweet humming caught his attention. He felt a cold shiver ran through his sleepy system, waking him up to the max . From his peripheral vision he saw something moving. With lightning speed he turned his head to the moving object.

And that was his best and worst mistake ever.

There was Jungkook's beloved husband under the shower, bending down to scrub his legs and giving the utmost perfect view of his glorious, round, plump peaches and tonned meaty thighs. Jungkook even caught a glimpse of Jimin's pink hole, all snuggled up between his ass cheeks .

That's the most perfect ass he has ever seen in his entire life . The water making them look extra shiny and to be frank, absolutely fuckable .

Jungkook felt saliva dripping from his open mouth.

Jimin hadn't sensed the older's presence yet . He stood up from his bending position and Jungkook was shocked because of how tiny his waist was compared to his hips. Those were the curves that can make everyone go insane. Even girls don't have curves like that .

Everything was silent until Jungkook accidentally knocked a bottle of shampoo. Jimin turned around at the speed of light and saw a frozen Jungkook. He looked like he got caught doing drugs.

"AHHHHHHHHH !!!!"

Jimin immediately screamed and Jungkook panicked.

Still screaming, Jimin threw the bottle of body wash towards Jungkook which hit him right on his forehead.

"Oww!!"

Jimin covered himself with the nearby towel and shouted, "GET OUT !!"

Jungkook ran outside in panick yelling a 'Sorry!' on his way, which was weird, only a little bit .

Jimin turned the shower off and walked to the door to lock it .

After locking the door, he slid down the on the floor holding his head . How could he be so careless? He was cursing himself for forgetting to lock the door. How is he going to face the older now ?

Jimin wanted to cry because of  embarrassment.

After a few more minutes of internal crisis, he got up and finished showering.

He dressed himself in simple clothes.

And before getting out of the bathroom, he took a few deep breaths to calm himself down

And before getting out of the bathroom, he took a few deep breaths to calm himself down .

Ok but Jimin's curve

Ok but Jimin's curve...🤌🏼
Bro it's better than mine 😭😭😭

And I'm so sorry for this late updates, it's way harder to keep up with collage than I thought it would actually be 🥲💔
School was better. At least the work load was less :,-)

Bye 👋🏼💜