part 45 - when they met.

Start from the beginning

"Concert? What concert? There will be no concert"

Members were shocked.

"Why sir?" Jungkook panicked.

" How can we Jungkook? Member's health is priority of bighit. After knowing you are suffering from such a disease how can I give permission to concert and I don't think without you concert will have same success. So take rest , I will cancel the concert ASAP." Hyuk said with determination.

" Nooo PD hyung. Please don't cancel it. I really want to perform in this concert. I don't know will I be able to perform next time. It could be my last concert.."

" Jungkook plea-.." his mother said with pain.

" Yes mom, I am stating the facts. I even don't know for how many days I will be able to walk on my feet . So hyuk hyung please grant it as my last request. Let me perform please. I even have permission of my doctor." Jungkook said eagerly.

" Is that so? Can I talk to him? " Asked bang PD.

" Offcourse. Give me a minute."

And Jungkook took his phone to call the doctor.

" Hello , Sungwoon hyung, I am sorry for calling this late ."

" It's absolutely fine . I hope your health is well . It is, right??"

" Yes, it's well . Actually I wanted to talk about that only. I have informed my band members and bang PD hyung about my disease and I want your confirmation about my health condition to continue my performance in concert this week. Can you please talk to PD Hyung and assure him for the same?"

" Oh! Is that so? Your every member knows about this now? " Asked Doctor.

" Yes, I've told to ALL of them "

" Good . It's always better to have your friends by your side in tough times. Ok , now let me talk to PD Hyung."

And Jungkook gave his phone to bang PD. Doctor assured him that Jungkook is ok right now as he had only one session of radiation till date and not showing any side effects. And he is stable right now but also informed him to not let Jungkook dance too much as anytime vission can be blurred and there is possibility of him to be faint. So singing and very light dancing is allowed.

PD was not very convinced but by looking at how Jungkook was requesting him like his life depends on it, he allowed with a condition that Jungkook will not dance on intence or energy dragging choreography and doctor must be present there at the concert.

Jungkook agreed and doctor also agreed to be there.

It was almost 4 in the morning when they all apart.

Suga prised Taehyung with all his heart for going against Jungkook's wish and telling them everything. Also proving himself as a true friend by supporting Jungkook while treatment and more importantly I correcting him when he was going on a wrong direction.

Everyone agreed that Tae is definitely a friend, we need in our life. They all hugged Tae and praised him. Both Jimin's and Jungkook's parents admired Tae whole heartedly.. Tae felt overwhelmed and couldn't control his tears.

Jimin's parents and brother went back to Busan but before that Jimin's brother hugged Jungkook and spoke,

"hyung I know your intentions were pure but My jiminie hyung is stronger than you think .May be he likes to be pampered by you and allowed you to dominate because he loves you so didn't show you how iron willed he is. trust me he could have handled the situation better. Anyways better late than never..We all are with you . Let's tell him soon ,ok? see you hyung take care."