Sweet Dreams, Sweetpea.

Start from the beginning

S/c hands reached up, fingers tangling in their hair, that had grown out. Recovery Girl immediately started to check over their body, mostly the younger individual's head. "It hurts a bit but I'm okay. I..." Your words trailed off as another set of voices could be heard in the empty hallway.

"Sho, I want to see them, not just the kids. I miss my little listener too."

"I know you do but the doctor hasn't approved of you leaving this wing yet and..."

"I'm not a threat anymore! Please Sho..." The blond's eyes looked so sad and lonely while talking to his husband. They were coming from a room at the far end of the hall, those voices. A door opened and out stepped a tall man with sable locks that reached his shoulders. Dressed in all black, he took another step back as another man popped his head out of the same room.

Long luscious flaxen overflowed, resting a bit on his shoulders but not stopping there. They seemed to end at the middle of his back. Fair-complexioned ears twitched prior to chartreuse optics peering off to the side. A gasp came from plush pale pink kissers, "Sweetpea!" Without warning the male shot out of his room and came barreling down the hallway.

Gaining the attention of the two individuals that were at the other end. While his dark-haired counterpart stood off to the side, silently wishing he had brought his capture weapon. In a matter of seconds, you were scooped up and held up, as if you weighed nothing, to be fair you didn't. (This man is super strong thanks to zombie quirk and his training.)

He hugged and cuddled you before cradling your frame with ease. "I've missed you so much!" Platonic kisses were planted on your forehead and cheeks. "Put them down right now." Growled out the short woman. A small whine came from the blond but he would do as he was told until your voice stopped everything.

"Papa...?" Those ringed hues widened, heart throbbing wildly. "Oh, they're confused, their memories..." RG stopped talking as she watched you as you smiled and hugged Mic back. "I remember you. You're my father, Yamada, Hizashi Yamada, that would make me..."

You took a moment to think about it, your name was slowly coming back to you. "Y/n, Y/n Yamada." Present Mic's heart stopped, his sweetpea remembered him but mistook him for their bio father. No, it wasn't a mistake, it's the truth, Hizashi is Y/n's father. "Yes, yes, baby that's me, I'm your dad."

"Zashi..." Dark eyes glared at their husband, he knew how much this teenager meant to Mic. However, they had a family. "We've talked about this..."

"But you heard my little listener, I'm Papa!" That smile, it was so comforting, until another memory came to mind. You scream and wiggled, gripping at your head. A doctor came rushing over as the hallway seemed to come to life.

Voices were raised, your body shook, eyes rolling into the back of your head then you were injected with something. Your world is now onyx.

Waking up once more, you sat up, rubbing your head before a drink was handed to you. "Thanks..."

"No problem, N/n." At that, you turned your head to look at this person. It was a woman, her eyes were glossy as she looked at you. "You're alive!" She threw her arms around you, hugging, and sobbing all over your confused frame.

Two little voices called out, "Y/n!" They were so excited to see you, they were sitting in a chair next to your bed. "Get off me already..."

"Oh come on now, it's been two years since I last saw you."

"Two years? But I don't even know you... Who are you?" The twins looked betwixt their mother and their relative. "Does N/n not want us here?" Their little faces started to tear up, not fully understanding why their favorite person was upset.