Godly fucking sound.

"Fucking hell." I mumble against her, she's so wet.

I wait until she's building up on her orgasm before pulling my fingers away. "Luca." She moans.

"How about you go wake Ash up with that pretty little mouth of yours." I look at her.

She gives me the deadliest glare. "He's getting it all."

No he won't.

She jumps off the couch and shoves her hand down my pants, "I'm going blow him off while you watch." She rubs her thumb across the top of my dick, looking dead in my eyes as she pulls her hand out of my pants and wipes the precum off her thumb with her lips.

Jesus.

I spank her ass and she runs up the stairs, i walk after her to see her pulling the blanket off Asher.

We all agreed to this. Waking up by each other. She's never did it to me before but i know she and Asher have did it a lot a before.

She notices he's only sleeping in his boxers and smirks, pulling them down as she sits on his hips, fiddling with his piercings and spitting on his dick before she lowers her mouth onto him, licking down his, semi-hard length.

"Reckon i can make him come while he's still asleep." She looks over her shoulder at me.

I mean, he's a light sleeper.

"Probably not." I say truthfully and she rolls her eyes, licking around his tip. God she's a fucking masterpiece.

I watch as she sucks him off, he wakes up and bucks his hips up slightly, "Well." He clears his throat.

"Luca won't fuck me so you have to." She says, right before lowering her mouth over him, taking him down her throat.

His eyes flick to me and i shake my head no. He gets the message pretty quick and lets her give him a blow job, coming in her mouth and watching her moan as she swallows.

But as soon as she lifts her hips up, he swaps places with her, pulling the shirt off of her body. "Hm, pretty." He takes a nipple in his mouth.

She rolls her eyes again, "You're gonna tease me too, aren't you?"

"No." Asher lies right through his teeth, "Maybe."

She groans, pushing him off her and proudly walking out of the room completely naked.

God her body.

I follow her as she goes down stairs and slams the living room door.

Asher runs down a couple moments later with a bag full of stuff. I raise my eyebrow, "She wants to get fucked how Roman fucks."

Bag full of all his little toys.

"Wanna get her to squirt." I haven't been able before because she gets too over stimulated but i want to try at least.

"Fucking hell, yes." He adjusts his pants, "DP too."

"Same hole?"

"Fuck yes." He watches the door open and Roman walking in. "Uh... Our girls being needy."

He pulls his jacket off, "Where is she?"

I point to the closed living room door.

He opens the door first and we all follow after him.

Only to see her laying across the couch with her hand working between her legs, back arched and head thrown back.

I lean against the wall, mesmerised as she tries to fuck herself with her fingers. She comes from rubbing her clit, moaning slightly but then her eyes land on Roman. "If you don't fuck me im going to scream."

He smirks, "You'll be screaming when i fuck you, love."

She bites her bottom lip, making her eyes large and doe, "Roman, put your cock in me."

"Now now, how about we do what you want." He grabs the bag of Asher, "You still want me to fuck you how i want to?"

She eagerly nods her head.

He smiles sadistically, "Hold your arms out to me."

She sits up, her fingers slightly wet and holds her arms out. He doesn't even look in the bag as he pulls out rope and starts to tie it around her wrists. "What's your safeword?"

"Pineapple." She arches her back, her nipples tight and pussy swollen. God she's desperate.

"You get overwhelmed-"

"I want to get overwhelmed." She whispers. "I've been waiting too long. Please, fuck me like one of your whores. All of you. Use me for the day." She looks at all of us.

Jesus fucking christ.

Roman tightens the rope, "You wanna be treated like a whore?"

"I want you to break your record. Make me come until i'm crying, let me fuck you until you can't no more. I want to be exhausted."

I had a feelings she was doing this to get her mind off something, she always fucked us when she was trying to mask her feelings. But right now, she's probably murder me if i asked her for her feelings.

He nods his head, "You feel like it's too much, say pineapple. If i feel it's too much, i'll say pineapple. You get triggered, say it. You don't wanna go on anymore, say it. You want a little rest, say it." He grabs her chin. "Understood?"

"I mean it, Roman. Fuck me how you want to fuck me. I'm yours for the day." She looks at him, then me, then Ash. "If i'm able to walk by tomorrow you didn't do it well enough."

Roman pull on her nipple, "I'll hold you to that."

=
=
=
=
=
here's for all u horny fuckers the next 2 chapters are pure smut :)

also i'm gonna upload the first chapter of Coin later just so y'all get a little sneak peak in so excited.

word count: 1475