Chapter 17 - Affectionate

Sophia's POV

_________________________________

Maxon didn't stop there. He took me to his room where he fucked me again. There were no more lies between us, and it felt like a weight was lifted off of me.

Maxon was the first person I was able to share my pain with, and he listened. It was the first time I experienced pain, and actually got pleasure from it. He didn't punish me for the ugly. Well at least not in a bad way.

I wake up in Maxon's bed turning over to see he's not here. I stand up, and I open one of his drawers to grab a shirt out before putting it on.

I leave the room going straight to his office. I bite my lip as I remember everything we did last night.

Once I walk inside the office my eyes widen at the sight. I see Maxon sitting down looking at his computer wearing fucking glasses.

I laugh. He looks up to me, and narrows his eyes as soon as he sees me.

"What are you laughing at?" He asks taking the glasses off.

"No leave them on." I say walking over to him.

I grab the glasses sitting on his lap, and I place them back on his face smiling at him.

"I didn't know that you wore glasses." I say.

"I rarely wear them. Only at night, and sometimes in the morning." He tells me. Well he looks sexy as hell.

"You should wear them more often." I tell him.

"Really?"

"You look incredibly sexy." I say, and he starts to rub my legs feeling underneath the shirt.

"Well you look incredibly sexy in my shirt." He whispers as he begins to nibble on my ear.

I look at his bare chest admiring the ink that covers his skin. I close my eyes when he begins to kiss my neck biting on my skin.

I begin to move my hips grinding on top of him. I moan when I feel him growing harder underneath me.

"Seems someone didn't get enough last night." He says as his hands grip my waste tightly.

"It's never enough." I whisper to him.

I hear a deep chuckle erupt from his chest before our lips collide. He stands up from his chair as my legs wrap around his torso.

He walks me back to his room into his bathroom. He sits me on the counter where he pulls his shirt off my body.

He quickly pulls his pants off as well. He connects our lips lifting me off the counter. Every single time I kiss him my hunger for him grows. I'm never full, he just leaves me wanting more.

I know that should concern me, but not right now.

Once we're in the shower I reach behind me turning the nob letting the water fall over us. Maxon instantly backs away.

"Shit that's hot." He says, and I chuckle.

He shoots me a glare, and I turn the nob making the water a little colder.