Chapter 8 - Nichole Channing

Olivia's POV

_________________________________

Nichole Channing I type into my computer. I don't see why Maxon needs her. I've been helping him for almost two years now, and he's never needed anyone else.

What's so special about her huh? I've been perfect for him. I've been everything he could ever want. I do whatever he says.

Who's here when he lashes out? Me.

Who's here when he needs a friend? Me.

Who does things when he doesn't want to? Me.

Who does he want? Her.

I just don't fucking understand it. All of a sudden the results pop up on the screen. Nichole Channing didn't exist until around three years ago. There's also no pictures of her. Like ever.

What the fuck? She's lying. Who the hell is she then?

A smile creeps up my face. When Maxon finds out about this he'll raise hell. Probably torture the bitch. Maybe even kill her. I hope so.

I need more than this though. I need something on her. I call the one person I know can find something on her. The phone rings twice before he picks up.

"Hello?" He says.

"Vincent it's Olivia." I say.

"Maxon's girl right?" He asks, and I smile. I'm glad someone knows.

"Yes. I need your help." I tell him.

"Does Maxon know your calling me?"

"Yes. He wants me to get some information on...this...woman, but I can't find anything on her."

"What's her name?" He asks me.

"Nichole Channing, but she didn't exists until three years ago, and there's no pictures of her."

"Then that's probably not her real identity." He says.

"Exactly. I need to find out who she really is."

"Are you currently in proximity to her?" He asks.

"I guess you could say that." I say.

"Well if you can get a picture of her, and send it to me maybe I'll be able to dig up a few things."

"Yes, I can do that. Thanks Vincent."

"Oh, and tell Maxon he owes me."

"Of course." I say with a smile on my face. At that he hangs up the phone.

Getting a picture will be a piece of cake with the security Maxon has set up here, and I have access to all of it.

_________________________________

Sophia's POV

_________________________________

I stand in Maxon's basement watching as he tortures information out of the man we just captured. I already forgot his name.