09

The other vans reached as the Paramedics loaded the unconscious boys into the ambulances.

Someone had seen the car stumble down the gorge, so they called for help immediately.

The bodies were loaded into the ambulances, only 4 were critical. The fans who chased the boys felt guilty and set to work on who actually orchestrated this accident.

All the boys had to undergo surgeries, which shocked the whole world.

Zayn and Louis suffered major injuries and Zayn was induced into a coma because of the concussion that was found before the operation.

Louis already went into coma as soon as the surgery was over. Harry broke his arm and ankle while protecting Niall. Liam had glass stuck to his ribs, which almost cut into his heart. Niall had some glass pieces stuck to his forehead and cheeks, along side his broken ankle, making him the least hurt.

Louis' motor functions were weak, so the doctors put him under heavy medication and observation. He sat on top of Zayn, on his thighs, that's why both were injured heavily. It was a miracle that Zayn survived because when Niall pulled him out, he was barely breathing.

Weeks passed by, there was not much of an improvement in both Zayn and Louis' condition. But their injuries were healing. Because of the lack of work and movement, the recovery pace had increased, as told by the doctors.

1½ Years Later

All of the news channels were plastered with every updates that were released. The pics weren't released so as to not upset the grieving fans even more. A PIL was filed by the fandom which was dismissed by the court. Harry, Liam and Niall understood that Zayn and Louis won't come out of coma until justice is served.

They jointly motivate the fandom to work relentlessly and fearlessly so that justice prevails over this case. It doesn't take a long time for the fandom to reach out to FBI for this case. Both the fandom and FBI work secretly, not revealing a stuff to the outside world.

Accounts on all social media platforms are created to give updates on the case.

The tie-up with FBI was possible because one of the fans' cousin was a part of the crime branch team in the FBI. Soon the posts started flowing on how the management is truly at fault for this accident and many other fake articles, slurs beung thrown at the boys, amongst various other conspiracies.

As the case gets deeper, the fans truly understand what the boys have been through. They stop all the habitual things they do and focus on bringing back Zayn and Louis. Soon the movement becomes global as the posts are continuously shared, tweeted and trended in the Twitter trending list.

The court accepts the case as clamor grows, and finds the management guilty for all the incidents that happened. Their license is cancelled and they are banned and jailed under conspiracy, atttempt to murder and defamation.

There is subsequent improvement after the verdict is announced, along with Trisha arriving with the other boys' mothers too.

Zayn and Louis' recovery pace is increasing steadily.  

Everyone is hopeful that both of them would be out of the coma soon. Louis is the first one to wake up from coma, making everyone happy. All that has to happen is Zayn also coming out of his induced coma. The doctors start to run tests on Zayn after Louis opened his eyes. 

It was just a week later that he surprised everyone with his comeback. The world celebrated Zayn and Louis' road to recovery and both were removed from ICU rooms and shifted to observation exquisite luxury rooms so that their recovery is over by the end of the year.

The band announced hiatus and weren't sure of the future of the band. This break was taken so as to concentrate on their solo careers and also their mental health after releasing the 5th and the final album.

It was going to be a fresh start for all of them.

~• THE END •~

A/N:- This is the final chapter of The FIVE. Next week, I'd release the first book of the series, "The FIVE". This book is just made up on my imagination of the band's fate if Zayn never left the band and the boys stood up to the management, having enough of them bossing around. I don't intend to hurt any fans' feelings by this book. It's a fictional one.

I felt the need to address one more thing regarding this book. As I went on updating the chapters, I stopped noticing comments and votes on the chapter.

Since the comment section is open, I request you all to comment your views on this book and also on if the book needs improvement or not.

Thank you,

R. ❤️

Until the next book in the series releases, I'm signing off.