02

Narrator

Niall walks out of the bathroom, to see the living room empty.

He goes into Zayn's room, and sees the boys smiling. They were playing old recorded videos where they were themselves.

Wiping a tear before anyone could notice, Niall puts a smile on his face and walks in.

"Hey, Niall, come join us! We're watching this!" Harry says in a chirpy mood.

As Niall sits down, Lou edges closer to him, as he knows something is bugging Niall.

He waits for the video to end.

------

Louis

Niall is not himself today. Something is bugging him.

I guess we gotta wait to find out. He's like that kid who always spreads warmth and happiness like Harry.

The video finally ends, and the other boys are talking happily about those golden days.

Zayn smiles for the first time, I swear Niall gets a genuine smile on his face when he watches him smile.

"Nialler, something is bugging you. Spit it out loud." I nudge him.

"I don't want to, Lou. It shall spoil the moods of everyone." Niall responds back.

This makes the other 3 to look at us.

"Yes Niall, share it with us." Liam encourages.

"Yes please." Zayn and Harry too chime in.

"Guys, I'm not the one to be blamed if this ruins your mood."

"We won't blame you."

Niall takes out his phone and unlocks it, as all of us looks curiously at him.

A recording starts to play, but before that Niall ensures that the doors and windows are locked.

Although I wait for the recorder to finish, I find myself getting angrier by the moment as the recorder progesses.

I deeply inhale and exhale to control myself when it ends.

So, this is what the management is doing? Using our friendship against Zayn?

"Boys! Come on! We're going to the management right now." Liam asserts.

"No. Wait Liam. You're taking a rash decision." Niall interrupts, deep in thought.

"What are we supposed to do then?!" Liam asks furiously.

"Wait until the right time. Meanwhile, we can discuss plans about the future of this band." Niall says.

"

Leeyum, calm down! Niall is right, we're taking rash decisions in the wake of our anger, which can be dangerous for us." I say in an attempt to calm him down.

"Okay, fine." Liam sighs and sits on the couch, with his head rested on both his palms.

"But, what would be our next plan? Niall, do you have any idea?" Harry asks.

That's a good question. We have to plan our next move.

"Uh, I'm guessing we proceed with our practice temporarily. The management would spew even more venom, this time it would be Harry." Zayn tells us.

"Zayn, why don't you give me your phone? You must have those emails, messages and calls that could have threatened you, right?" Niall asks.

"Yeah, maybe. But why?"

"Just give me."

.

.

Narrator

Niall has a huge plan to counter-attack the management. But he is not unleashing the plan, which would prevent the boys from thinking irrationally.

He has this friend who could hack into phones, so Niall takes his help.

What they find is shocking.

------

While coming out from the door, Niall saw that no one was there. He walked casually yet was careful because he never trusted the bodyguards.

"Niall, what are those CDs for?" The familiar voice makes him to stop.

"Oh nothing, its for the new videos that we're going to make. Storing memories is good right?" Niall asks.

"Yeah. It is. Was just worried."

"Hey, Zayn is alright. I dunno why he and Harry has to suffer all the time." Niall asserts.

"True that. Only time would tell." Paul says.

He gives a smile to Paul and walks inside the house, only to see the boys sitting with worry.

"Mates, what happened?" Niall asks shocked.

"I have an inkling that this will not end well, Niall." Liam's cryptic statement sends Niall into panic.

"Tell me what happened? Guys, one of you say what happened?"

What Louis was going to say or rather show next would be a huge shock to Niall.

***

A/N:- So, here's another chapter coming to an end. Stay tuned to find out what would happen next.

Also, Niall's plan would be written in the form of chapters, it would be secret communication between him and the boys.

***

Before I go

Me to all of you: