06

Harry

The meeting with Simon went well, but the management wasn't happy with the verdict.

I don't know what is going to happen, but today we have our concert in Japan.

Having boarded our private jet, all of us sat in silence, reflecting on the previous years.

Zayn was sleeping, his worsening health makes me worried. He's not the chubby guy whom we all know.

I'm guessing they are finally getting a whiff of how badly they were treated. Having signed a contract whilst being brainwashed isn't a good sign.

Well, everyone except me is asleep, but I can't sleep when my brain is active.

Also it wasn't even easy for us to garner this amount of fame. Thanks to our fans, we're here, on demand around the world.

Who knew a bunch of 5 lads leading a normal life would take part in X-factor and then put together for a band? No one knew.

As a matter of fact, I didn't think I would make it to this level. The first experience wasn't that good. Thanks to Mom, I was even more determined to make it atleast to the Semis.

But twist of fate and boom, we're here. We were naïve and it was taken advantage of. All of us thought we could be ourselves but it didn't last long till 2012.

The management wasn't happy with the way we carried ourselves. Carefree and happy wasn't the way, it was called 'girly',  being perceived as a Sex God, becoming 'manly and tough' was what they wanted.

Those interviews where I've been asked the same questions that made me to detest my love/sex life were a result of our small acts of rebellion.

Zayn was to quit the band, but we talked him out of it. He was ill, we had to take care of him. Glad that all of us are here.

Zayn is that person who is your best pal, he's an avid listener, helps you to solve your issues. He's been raised like that, I thank his parents for that.

That behaviour also wasn't likeable by the management. They wanted him to be tough and manly. According to them, men should always dominate women and not do things that always the womenfolk do.

I don't believe that, and everytime I try to rebel, they put out a fake article of how I 'shamelessly shag' women, showing me as a double-faceted guy.

My train of thoughts is interrupted when the pilot announces the descend. I wait for the plane to land just when a voice message is played out on the plane-"Hello! Japan would be your last tour leg! After the tour, you guys start working on the next album. Many have messaged us asking about new songs."

Lou and Zayn were pissed off. So was Niall. "I just wanna leave the band." Lou murmured.

All of us whipped towards him in shock, all he did was give an non-chalant shrug.

We landed in Japan, our last stop for the tour. I dunno what was going to happen but I had an inkling that something is going to happen.

We get down the plane and board the van there to avoid the paps. Taking a short cut, we reach the venue without any chasing.

"Guys get ready to practice! We have a list, you can add songs if needed." Our manager tells us.

We just nod and go to the stage to practice the list. Also, we were asked to do a little bit of entertainment.

Liam had gone to the toilet to pee, but it was taking long. I dunno what happened.

"Hey guys!" Liam exclaimed. All of us turned to see Liam, who looked like he'd run a marathon.

"What's wrong Li?" Lou asks

He indicates us to switch the mics off and explains us what he heard in the bathroom.

Apparently he overheard their plan to spark off Larry Stylinson rumours once again to spoil our friendship. Also they were talking to do something to Zayn to ruin his friendship with us.

Already they did know that Zayn wanted to leave the band. So, this might be linked to it.

Louis

"Zayn, I need you to trust me and the others. I'll make sure that all of us take a collective decision. Erase the thoughts of quitting the band, please. I'm sure we can work out things." I pleaded to Zayn.

I knew he was ready to leave the band, but I also had a vague idea of what would happen if he leaves the band.

"Okay, I trust you. But why this, suddenly, Lou?" Zayn asked, much to my surprise.

"Well, you have to speak against us, Zay. The management might/would ask you to diss us. Fans love our friendship, we shouldn't disappoint them, right?"

"Yeah. You're right."

"I promise I shall nourish you back to health, Zayn. Mum would help me with it." I squeeze his arm reassuringly.

He gives the widest smile he could, making me smile too.

What I don't understand is, why we have to obey the management? We're pretty sure that we can take care of ourselves.

.

.

.

Elsewhere

"Boss! That guy Louis Tomlinson-"

"What happened?"

"He-he convinced Zayn to stay in the band. I heard them talk."

"No! Tell me you're lying!"

"No Boss. I'm not lying."

"Ugh! Try to bring Zayn into our fold and also keep an eye on Harry and others. They disobey, they face the consequences."

"Sure Boss. I'll keep you updated."

***

A/N:- Woah. This took an interesting turn.

Guys, I'm just putting my point of view why Zayn had to leave the band and what would happen if he stayed in the band.

Every chapter from now on is a figment of my imagination. None of these has to do something with the reality.

Well, because of my exams, I've decided to cut short this book and finish off it in max. 2 or 3 chapters. I hope you understand.

Stay tuned for the next chapter!