01

Harry

Not 4 years into the band's formation and we're riddled with controversies.

Who are the most affected?

Me and Zayn.

Why us? Its true that I like older women, but I'm too young to be in a full-fledged relationship with them.

And Zayn? What was the lad's fault? None! Just because a section of people who follow the same religion as Zayn and terrorise people, it doesn't mean that he could be like them.

I know who he is, everyone in the band knows how he is, his behaviour, etc. He's not the same Zayn who used to be the vainest, a smiley and goofy guy.

These harsh comments changed his life too.

"Harry, mate. You need to stop fretting about this." Liam interrupts my thoughts.

"How and why Liam? I mean, look at Zayn. He's not even eating a morsel! That fucking hurts me!" I exclaim, puffing out smoke from my mouth.

"Not only you Harreh, even me." Loueh chimes in.

"And what is this Harry? The guy who went in a separate bus because he couldn't stand me and Zayn smoking weed is smoking now? You were never like this before, Haz." Loueh says.

"Its affecting him also Lou. Still the people who don't know the first thing about Haz spew venom about him and Zayn." Niall walked into our conversation.

"Nialler, how is Zayn?"

"His fever has reduced, he's not taking the soup. Broke the bowl when forcibly fed him."

"Niall you idiot! You should have called me!" Loueh yells.

"Lou, calm down-"

"How can I, Harry! Zayn is showing signs of ED! I don't want that to aggrevate further!" Lou sounded worried.

"Lou, mate. There's more soup," Liam tells," you go and feed Zayn. I and Niall would take care of Harry."

Loueh walks to the kitchen, takes the soup in a metal container and walks into Zayn's room.

As soon as the door clicks shut, Liam grabs the cigarette out of my hands and throws it after dousing the still burning end.

No wonder he's called Daddy Direction of the band. Just then Paul knocks and walks in, handing over a bag to Niall who went to open the door.

"Take this Hazza," Niall hands over a cardboard medicine box that is Nicotine.

"Hey. I've not made it a habit to smoke!"

"Just in case. To stop you." Liam says as he hands over a glass of water to me.

"Okay," I sigh and give in, but a solution should be found soon.

.

.

Lou comes out teary eyed, we all go to him and ask about Zayn.

"He's not the same guy who made us laugh anymore. He's changed. These situations changed him." Lou says and breaks down, Niall hugs him and Liam consoles Lou.

I go into Zayn's room.

He looks up with his red eyes, indicating he was crying.

"Zayn, mate, please listen to me once. I know, you're hurt by the harsh comments. Even I'm too. But I'm more worried about you. Since how long you've been receiving these?"

"Hazza, just-"

"No Zayn. I won't go without an answer."

-------