"What are you doin' in the kitchen, chef?"

Start from the beginning

"Hello handsome." He mumbles and licks Harry's nose who scrunches them before chuckling, "Heyya there beautiful." A soft hand caresses his bare thighs,

"I want a proper good morning kiss now....all that work you did made me greedy." Harry scoffs playfully before leaning to capture his lips in a long snog one that leaves Louis breathless, "You've always been greedy, paradise."

"That's not true." He whispers in a daze and Harry's gripping his throat and kissing him again this time a bit more with tongue and a tad bit more filthily because Louis whimpers in his mouth, his stomach grumbles pulling them away, "Fuck no...No, let's eat. Because I don't trust myself so why don't you go back in the bedroom baby? I'll set the table up and call you?" Louis pouts, "But I want more kisses!"

"You'll get them, I promise. But I need to fill your tummy too, heaven." Louis huffs and jumps down gasping when Harry slaps his arse, "No don't test my patience, Harold. I'm doing this only because I love you and because my tummy can't control himself." He grumbles pulling out a rich laughter from Harry.

Once in his room he checks his phone and goes through the various work emails, once they are done with their eating he'll definitely notify Harry about these.

A knock brings his attention to his boyfriend who's grinning at him. "Wanna come out, love?" Louis nods and goes on his feet to trudge towards the man. Warm hands enclose his and he pouts his lip for a kiss which he immediately gets.

They walk towards Louis' balcony which kinda surprises Louis but he immediately gasps at the set-up, there in his not so very big balcony is a nice tablecloth set perfectly along with various dishes of delicious food and a perfect red rose laying beside the pancake that says I love you with maple syrup. Louis turns to look at a sheepish Harry who's fumbling with his fingers.

"I love you! God I love you so much." Louis chokes before winding his body around Harry's hugging him tightly, "Thank you,I love this, Harry." He says and Harry kisses his hair, "No need to thank me, dove." Louis pulls back and cups his face kissing him with meaning.

"I do... no one's ever done something like this for me." With that he holds his palm and walks them towards the beautiful breakfast. They both sit across each other, "Since drinking in the morning is bad I got both of us chocolate milk. Here, my love." And with that he hands him the very fancy glass of chocolate milk. Louis thanks him again and they both start eating or well it's only Louis while Harry's simply feeding him. "You need to eat too." He mumbles around a mouthful of bacons.

"I am...I'm getting my fill just by watching you. You're so lovely, Lou." Louis blankly stares at him, there must be crumbs from the biscuits on his face and he knows how much of a messy eater he is, "You're whipped,mate." He says taking the fork and doing the honours himself by feeding it to Harry who laughs fondly.

"Haz."

"Hmm?"

"Tell me something that I don't know about you....something you've never said to anyone." He asks leaning on the man's chest because he's tired of eating, "Oh let's see, uh you know when I first saw you during the interview I already had a crush on you?" Louis squeaks and turns to face the man almost hitting his chin in the process, "What?"

"Yeah...you were the most amazing candidate, answering questions fluently and then the way you looked oh my god, I was a goner right then." Louis squints his eyes, "You never made it look like that way! I had a crush on you as well, Uhm when I started working for you?" Harry raises both his brows, "Really?" Louis nods, "Mmhmm. Don't look at me like that you did it first."

"And one more fact, you know when you first called me sir and Harry I almost popped a boner right there." He says it so nonchalantly all the while eating a yogurt that Louis can't help but giggle out, "Tell me you're joking!" Harry laughs, "I'm not. I promise you I'm not. You know you've never said my name before that and I always told you to stop saying Sir because you know why but then you did say it and your voice it's so soft and like so raspy at the same time when you said my name I wanted to hear your moans, does this make sense?" Louis giggles uncontrollably before turning to straddle Harry.