"Oh I do have a reason to be here! Your my mate and I can tell that your scent has changed, and the only reasons for a she-wolf scent to change if she's mated and marked, which neither you are, since I don't remember marking you. And another reason is that your pregnant! Who the hell did you sleep with and got yourself knocked up?! I should've known your nothi....." SLAP, before he could even finish what he wanted to say, yes I slapped him. When I did that I could hear him growl from it. But I don't give a fuck.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A SLUT!! I'M NOT LIKE ANY OF THOSE SLUTS THAT YOU SLEPT WITH! YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME TO COME HERE AND DEMAND ME TO TELL YOU WHO I HAVE SLEPT WITH. If I was truly your Mate like you say, you would've known when I have slept with someone, because I know when you have slept with someone, because I feel pain and i feel like someone has kicked me in the chest, that's how I know when you are sleeping around!

Now tell me, have you felt any of that since you found out that I'm your mate?" he just stood there. "By you being silent, I take it that now you know you haven't, so, if you think I'm pregnant, which I'm not admitting, who do you think is the father?" i ask him.

He just stands there without saying anything. Ok, I'm tired so what do I do, I go to the living room, and just turn on the t.v., I am not going to stand there and wait for his answer. Ten minutes later, I hear him walking over to the living room and he takes a seat across from me. But I see that instead of looking at me, he's staring at my stomach. Huh, I guess that conversation, now he knows I am pregnant and it's his. But just because he knows, doesn't mean I'm going back to him.

"Yeah, now I know who's the father, and even though I do want children, I still don't want you. You're weak, I want a strong beautiful Luna, which you are not. I don't know why am I here at all, but I guess it was so my wolf would leave me alone. He was going crazy when we smelt you different when you stepped into the cafeteria. But, now that he knows you are carrying our pup, he's content, but I'm not. I wanted to have my pup with my Luna, which you aren't.

Don't worry, I will support the two of you, but don't expect me to take you in as my Luna. That title belongs to my girlfriend Christy. She's all I want in a Luna, so from this day on forward, don't disrespect me or her. As your future leader, I demand respect." He said. He started getting up, but before he can leave, I haven't finished saying what I wanted to say.

"You rather reject me as your mate, and take the pack's slut as your Luna?! You expect me to take your money and just be watching on the side how that slut is on your arms when it should be me as your Mate, that should be by your side not her. If that's what you want, fine, but I'm not gonna be taking your money. I rather raise 'MY PUP' by myself so he or she doesn't have to see his or her dad with another woman.

I don't want 'MY CHILD' to be raised thinking that they can never live up to be the rightful 'MATE' just because they thought from young that their "daddy" didn't want their mom from the beginning." I said, but just couldn't help myself from raising my voice. If he thinks I'm a let my child be raised that way, he might as well think I'm not having his pup, because my child will not be raised that way.

When I looked at him when he turned around, I saw that his eyes were pitch black, which means it's his wolf that has taken over.

"Mate, don't you dare even try to take away my pup, I don't agree with my human for what he's doing, but I know what you're planning to do. Melody has told me your plans, we have spoken to each other while the two of you bicker at each other. If you think you can take away my pup, be ready for the consequences. Also, what you plan on doing this friday at school talent show, I better not see any skin. I will not be responsible for ripping off a lot of heads from males looking at what only belongs to me." he growled.