Chouzetsu/Turbo Brother Shu Kurenai x Sister Reader

Start from the beginning

One Monday Shu was really busy in working with his files. So, his naughty little sister, tricked Fubuki in helping her to sneak out of the Bulls in the name of buying chocolates when in reality she just wanted to look for a girl who would take care of her brother.

"Ahem. Where do you think you two are going?"

The deep masculine voice asked as both (Y/N) and Fubuki froze on their spots.

Shu had popped up like the devil when they were right at the main entrance of the building.

And that's where I'd like to end it.

Cause Fubuki didn't have a very good day after the incident.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to the present:
No one's P.O.V.

"Phew...she's finally asleep..."

Shu sighed as he covered his sister in the blanket and turned off the night lamp before turning to leave.

He gave (Y/N) a peck on her forehead and whispered,

"Good night and sweet dreams my cute little sister."

And then he closed the door of her room and went to his room to get some sleep as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day:
No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) was standing with a huge pout on her face as Shu only looked at her with a confused face before asking,

"Well? You won with a ring out finish. Why do you still look so upset?"

"Don't pretend like you don't know brother!"

The (h/c) haired girl said angrily as Shu sweatdropped watching her.

She stomped over angrily as she picked up Spryzen which was lying out of the stadium and gave him to Shu.

"Battle me again! Now!" She demanded.

"But you won. So, why?"

"Because you didn't play fair! I want to win fair and square!"

"What? I did play fair. You're stronger than me that's why I lost."

Shu said trying to sound innocent as his sister crossed her arms and looked pissed off even more.

"You're a world class blader! And I'm just a newbie! How can I win so easily against you?!"

'She's like an adult when it comes to figuring out these types of things. But if I admit the truth and battle with her fairly then no matter how many times we battle, she's gonna lose and be like a crybaby.'

The albino thought as he sweatdropped, imagining what it would be like if he really did battle with her with his actual strength.

"What are you thinking about now brother?"

The girl asked impatiently as the red eyed male got snapped out of his thoughts and he looked at her with a smile.

"How about I get you an ice cream (Y/N)?"

"What the- what about our battle then?!" She asked as a/an '💢' mark appeared on her head.

Shu quickly put Spryzen back in his pocket and swooped her up in his arms as he answered,

"We can do it later."

"But-"

"I promise to battle you fairly then."