Chapter 4: walking around with the bard.

Start from the beginning

The four of them stop doing whatever they we're doing before.

Four:"............"

Tarven master:"welcome to Angle's share,how may I help you?"

___________________________________________

Shirou pov

I entered the tarven and look around to see the only three other people beside me is in here.

Tarven master:"welcome to Angle's share, how may I help you?"

The man behind the counter said to me,I walk to the counter and sit down at of the stools.

I can feel all their gaze on me.

Me:"ummm do you perhaps have non-alcoholic drink for me? I've been walking all day so my throat might be a little dry?"

Tarven master:"yes we do, would you like to try our Apple cider?"

Me:"sure, thanks you mister-?"

Tarven master:"diluc,my name is Diluc."

Me:"I see thanks you master Diluc."

He just nod his head,while I can still feel the stare from the two.

Me:"ummm can I ask why are you two staring at me?"I said while turning head to face them.I then remember what Amber said to me before....damn this what it's feel getting stare......sorry Amber.

The nun stay quiet.

Bard:"no it's just I never saw you before in the city?"

I chuckle.

Me:"ohh I'm just arrived here today,my name is shirou Emiya,you can call shirou, I'm a travel outside of mondstadt."

Bard:"I see,I see well then!my name is venti the bard!and this lady here is rosaria!"

Me:"well nice to meet you venti and rosaria."

Venti just hum and rosaria just nod her head.

*Thud*

Hmm I look at the counter and I see a delicious looking drink.

Me:"thanks you."

Diluc:"welcome."

I dug down the drink, surprisingly it's taste sweet,I enjoy every last drip of the
Apple cider.

Me:"uaahhh~"

Venti:"it's good right!master diluc drink always taste so Divine!"

Diluc:"Compliments will not pay yours debt bard."he said while wiping one of the counter.

Venti:"hehe!anyway shirou seem this is the first time here you should taste master diluc delicacy wine~!"

Me:"no thanks you,I don't like alcohol."

Venti:"huh!why you should at least try one time!"

Me:"you're not trying to get me drunk and try to make me pay for you right?"

Venti stay quiet and turn his head away from me.

Me:"woi!"

Diluc:"so how mondstadt see to your eye?"

Diluc interject and ask me questions.

Me:"hmmm the city seem peaceful but I cannot Jude yet because I just arrived here."

Diluc:"I see."

Diluc seem like trying to information out of me, of cause he must be suspecting me because I'm new here."