Bakugos house 🌶

Regular POV

Bakugo drove you to his house, and along the way you guys held hands and sang songs.

When you arrived at his house, there wasn't any evidence that his parents were home. You entered his room and sat on his bed. He gave you a small pair of grey sweatpants and a black shirt that was pretty big on you. He dressed into something similar. You got onto his bed, "where's your parents?"

"At my grandparents place, they wanted to visit, and they said it was for work as well or something," he replied. He got on the bed with you and held you in his arms. Your head was cradled in Bakugo's arms and you closed your eyes for a minute.

You looked up at him again and smiled. He glared.

"Dammit! Why do you have to be so damn cute?!" He then took your face and kissed you again. It wasn't any ordinary kiss, it was the type of kiss that made you want more.

He didn't pull away until he needed air. With his lips on yours, he set your back onto the bed. This caused him to go hands and knees. Making him a cage around you. You pulled away, your face was hot, and you needed air. Bakugo gave you a second and went back to kissing you. He pulled away, "is this okay with you? Am I going too far?" He asked softly.

You were shocked by his consent. You nodded.

"Just shut up," you pulled him into a kiss again and he laughed into the kiss. Bakugo's tongue then pushed its way into your mouth. You made a muffled sound but Bakugo just smiled and shoved his tongue further in. With his tongue swirling with yours you moaned a bit.

Bakugo pulled away and there was a trail of saliva from your mouth to his. He just looked at you with a flustered face, your eyes trailed down to the hem of his shirt. You then flipped Bakugo over so he could be below you.

"You're a top?" He smirked, "I thought I was."

"You are, but right now, I'll be a top," you then grabbed the bottom of his shirt at pulled it over his head. When it came off you threw it away. Your eyes trailed down his abs. You ran your finger tips down his chest making him moan under your touch. You then removed his sweatpants with one swift move. Leaving him in his boxers.

"This isn't fair," he said looking at you, "why should I be the only one nearly naked."

"What?" You asked, he rolled his eyes and gestures to your clothing. "Oh," and with that he flipped you over so you were at the bottom again. He removed your shirt and sweatpants eagerly. So you were only left with your bra and panties. And the necklace he gave you.

"Damn, you look hotter without clothes," he whispered in your ear.

"D-don't say things like that!"

"But it's true," he kissed your ear, "now, I wanna taste every bit of you."

With that he slid off your panties and spread your legs.

He kissed your thighs and made his way to your womanhood. You moaned louder when he started eating you out, "you're so wet, teddy bear."

"O-ow!" You moaned.

"Sorry, teddy bear," he planted a wet kiss on your vagina, "is that better?"

"A bit," you looked down at him.

He then shoved a finger or two inside of you. Pumping in and out.

You bit your lip to stop moaning.

"I can't hear you, baby," he said, "if you don't moan, I'm gunna stop." He started to slow down.

You didn't want him to stop. It felt wrong but so good. He went deeper and you moaned louder. "Let me curl my fingers," he looked at you with a satisfied look.

"I-I'm close!" You said with gritted teeth.

"Go ahead," he said quietly, "I wanna have a taste."

You came all over his fingers and he licked them clean, "Sweet," he put more onto his fingers and put them close to your lips, "Wanna taste yourself?"

You didn't reply, you just sucked on his fingers, and he smiled, "that's my baby."

He then laid down beside you and removed his boxers. He smirked at you and you just rolled your eyes. You got on your hands and knees. You put your hands on his thighs and spread them out more. You kissed his thighs, making him moan. Then on his tip making him impatient, "why don't you just suck?"

You ignored him and kissed his lips with your hands still on his thighs. You kissed down his chest back to his erection. You started to suck the tip and slowly put it all in your mouth. His moans sent a vibration through you.

You bobbed your head up and down his length.

"I'm close," he said.

He came a bit in your mouth and some on the bed.

You still had some on your lips and Bakugo pulled you close to lick it off. He kissed you as well.

You laid down again.

He kissed your forehead and tried to remove your bra. He couldn't remove it. You laughed and took it off for him. He stared seductively, and you covered them embarrassed, he removed your hand and kissed each breast. You moaned from his touch. He groped one and kissed the other. He would switch every 20secs.

He leaned and put his erection at the tip of your entrance, he looked at you, "Listen, if anytime you want me to stop, or go easy, tell me. I wanna keep you safe," he kissed you softly.

"Is it gunna hurt?" You asked.

He sighed, "yes it will, if you don't want to-"

"No, I want to," you said, "it's fine, I can take it."

He smiled and grabbed a condom from the drawer beside the bed.

"Always use protection," he said quietly.

He put it on and grabbed your hips and went in. You gasped.

He went slowly, in and out. Every time he would go a bit faster. "It hurts," you said.

"It will stop soon," he kissed some of your tears away. Then your whimpers turned into moans of pleasure.

"F-faster," you whispered.

"No need to tell me twice." He pulled out of you and thrusted in hard and went faster.

"Katsuki!!" You moaned and yelled.

"Say it again," he demanded.

"Katsuki!!" You moaned.

After thrusting in and out both of you finally came. He fell next to you and chuckled, "damn, that... was hot." He looked at you, "and you were so sexy."

"Shut up," you turned to face him.

"Round 2?" He smirked.

"If I had enough strength," you said, "you wore me out."

"From moaning too much," he pulled you closer, "you enjoyed that didn't you?"

"We shall not speak of whether or not I did."

"Don't deny me, Y/N," he tucked his head to the crook of your neck. And started kissing your neck.

"If you leave a visible mark, I might kill you," you said.

"You can't stop me either way," he said tiredly, "Goodnight, Y/N, I love you."

"I love you, too, Katsuki," you fell asleep.

A/N: I hoped you like this! I'm not good at writing stories like this, but I hoped you liked it either way.