Just the two of us

Y/N's POV

I woke up earlier than usual,when I got my phone it was 5:21am. There was also a piece of paper beside my phone.

Hey, idiot. When you wake up, you're welcome to come to my dorm. I'm usually awake at 5:45am, and I'm always bored as hell.

-King Explosion Murder 💥

I smiled at the note. It was sweet of him, and unlike him. One of my classmates told me he was short tempered, angry 24/7, and ignorant. But he's not like that to me. Maybe he is, I just don't notice.

"It's too early for me to go to his room," I whispered to myself, "I'm going anyways."

I opened the door slowly, and tiptoed out of my room. I turned to Bakugos room and opened it slightly, I saw him there... he was still sleeping.

Oh well, I thought, and I walked in. I sat down on his bed, and stared at him. His face had a soft expression and his hair was parted to the right. I gently traced my hand over where the outline of his mask would be. I have only seen him in his suit in pictures. My hand went to his hair, it was soft, and his hair reminded me of sand at the beach. I smiled at him, this angry, cute, stupid idiot. I never noticed, but he stole my heart away with only a glance.

I didn't want to fall in love, but here I am now.

"If heaven was a person, it would be you." I said out loud.

"You think so?" His eyes where still closed.

"Wha- HA?! You were awake the entire time?!" I jumped off the bed, he sat up.

"I heard the door open and I knew it was you," he yawned, "I was too tired to get up."

"Well, get more sleep then," I smiled, "I'll go back to my room."

Bakugo grabbed my arm as I was going to the door, "Can you stay for a bit? I- not for anything weird, but- you saw the note?"

I only nodded.

"Okay, so will you stay for longer?"

I was surprised, I agreed to stay and I sat on his bed, "Why the heck is your room so cold?"

"I don't know. I'm used to it already," he said and motioned me to sit beside him.

I  did so, he put the blanket over us two, and it was warmer, "You're so warm." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"It's a quirk thing." He said as he closed his eyes.

"No it's not," I looked at him, "it's a Bakugo thing," I smiled.

A/N: I got this from the movie Twilight🩸 from Bella and Jacob.

I scooted up next to him, this caused the both of you to blush. His hand went around my shoulder. Bakugo laid his head on mine.

"Is this weird?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He looked at me.

"I mean," I laughed quietly, "we are cuddled up together, you're a guy, and yeah. Don't you find that weird?"

"Not really," he laid his head back down, "we're friends, just hanging out together. And sleeping together- okay, now I understand." He blushed, "but it's not like anyone would know or anything, right?"

"I suppose, you wanna listen to some music?"

"Yeah."

I got out my phone, and played my playlist called "Late Night Beats" even though it was early morning. I sang along, and Bakugo did as well.