After sleepover

Bakugos POV

Damn, that was actually pretty fun, I thought, and the games, that was fun as well.

I checked the clock and it was 3:41am. I couldn't fall asleep, all I could think about was today. The shopping was pretty great, bought some cool stuff. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I wanted to get some water, when I tried to get up, there was a head on my shoulder. Turned to my left, and I see Y/N on my shoulder.

I almost panicked, but they looked peaceful while they slept. They were usually either nervous, or awkward. But they had no expression right now, and the way they breathed in and out without snoring was cute. I realized what I was thinking, I blushed a bit. When I got up they woke up again, but I pretended I didn't notice.

When I came back, Y/N's E/C eyes were barely open. I chuckled a bit, and went back to my original spot. I don't think they realized who I was. And they laid their head on my shoulder once more.

"Drex, Kovu, don't go," they mumbled, "I don't wanna be alone."

"I won-" I realized what I was gonna say then I stopped myself.

After a few minutes she fell asleep again and so did I.

Regular POV

"Huh?" Denki said tiredly, "The fu- what the hell?!"

Bakugo woke up suddenly, "Don't scream! It's early!" He stood up and Y/N woke up a bit, they were still half asleep.

"Hahaha, really!" Denki said back, "I have a good reason to scream! You let
Y/N sleep on your shoulder! It could've been me ya know!? They could slept on my shoulder, too!"

Y/N woke up to the yelling, "Huh?"

You raised your head and realized what the guys were yelling about. "Aaahh! I'm so sorry, Bakugo! I thought you were my brother! Crap!"

Everyone else woke up, and Denki explained what happened. Mina was jumping up and down happily, and Jirou, Kirishima, and Sero were standing there laughing.

"You guys are hella annoying! I'm going to the washroom!" Bakugo yelled.

A/N: No need to announce that you know 🤣

Once he left everyone else calmed down a bit. "Sorry about that Y/N," Denki said embarrassed, "I shouldn't have made a big deal."

"It's fine, it was pretty funny though." You smiled a little.

You shrugged and went to the kitchen, "What do you want to eat?"

"Pancakes!" They said altogether.

You were cooking the pancakes and Bakugo came back from the washroom. His hair was fixed, but still dripping. And he had a black shirt with orange sweatpants. "Oi, you might burn the pancakes." He said calmly.

You were praying that he forgot about a while ago. You got back to cooking. Everyone had at least 3-5 pancakes. And you served some orange juice.

Everyone was starting to leave. "You sure you don't want us to help clean up?" Sero asked.

"I'm okay, it's easy anyway. I guess I'll see you soon sometime?" You said.

"Yeah! It was amazing!" Mina spun around.

"When's the next hang out?" Jirou asked.

"We'll plan it over text, we all got each other's phone numbers right?" Kirishima said.

"Yeah, alright bye you guys!" You said.

"Bye, Y/N!" They said in unison.

You closed the door, "By the way, Bakugo, why you still here?"

"You noticed?" He said a little bit shocked.

"Umm, yeah?"

"O-oh, usually people don't notice that I am still here, or they forget."

You stared, "You still haven't answered my question though."

"Oh yeah," he said awkwardly, "I don't want to feel guilty not helping you, we mostly made this mess."

"You sure you wanna stay and help?"

" 'course I do!"

"Okay then, you can stay with the living room and I will start in the kitchen."

A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter! Nothing special has happened but trust me on this! Next chapter should be a little better. Unless my lazy ass says no😅 but still! Luv ya ChibiCakes!